Employees State Insurance Corporation Admit Card - Jan 28, 2022 | Live News Updates

Welcome to the Sarkari Admit Card section of MySarkariNaukri website. On this page you will find the latest admit cards of Employees State Insurance Corporation. All information about Sarkari result and Rojgar results can be found here..

Browse latest admit card notifications from Employees State Insurance Corporation

There are no admit card details at the moment. Please check back later.

About Employees State Insurance Corporation

The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.

Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.

Official Address:
Employees' State Insurance Corporation Panchdeep Bhawan Comrade Inderjeet Gupta (CIG) Marg, New Delhi - 110002. New Delhi, Delhi 110002
Phone: 011-23234092, 23234093, 23234098, 23235496, 23236051, 23235187, 23236998 (EPABX)
Fax: 011-23235481, 23234537