Government of Jharkhand Admit Card - May 19, 2022 | Live News Updates
Browse latest admit card notifications from Government of Jharkhand
- RBI 294 Officers Grade B Phase-1 Online Exam Admit Card Updated May 16, 2022
- ECGC Probationary Officer PO Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- ESIC Social Security Officer (SSO) Phase-I Pre Exam Admit Card Download at esic.nic.in Updated May 18, 2022
- JVVNL 1512 Technical Helper Written Exam Admit Card Download Updated May 13, 2022
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 - Civil Services (Preliminary) IAS Exam 2022 Admit Card Updated May 13, 2022
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Paper-I Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC State Service Mains Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- Haryana FCI Watchman Exam Admit Card 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UPSSSC Assistant Statistical Officer ASO Admit Card 2021 Updated May 16, 2022
About Government of Jharkhand
The Government of Jharkhand also known as the State Government of Jharkhand, or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Jharkhand and its 24 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Jharkhand, a judiciary and a legislative branch.
The head of state of Jharkhand is the Governor, appointed by the President of India on the advice of the Central government. His or her post is largely ceremonial. The Chief Minister is the head of government and is vested with most of the executive powers. Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand, and houses the Vidhan Sabha(Legislative Assembly) and the secretariat. The Jharkhand High Court, located in Ranchi, has jurisdiction over the whole state.
The present Legislative Assembly of Jharkhand is unicameral, consisting of 81 Member of the Legislative Assembly(M.L.A). Its term is 5 years.
Jharkhand government jobs are for various posts such as Consultant (Rural), Consultant (M&E cum MIS), Consultant (IEC & HRD), Accountant, Block Coordinator, Social Mobilizer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBA in any Field/PGDRD/MA in Rural Development, Statistics/Master in Economics, PGDRD/MBA in HR / PGDHRM / MA in Rural Development/MA in Mass Communication & Journalism, B.Com, Diploma in Computer Application, Graduate in any Discipline, Intermediate / 10+2 in any Discipline.