Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine Admit Card - May 24, 2022 | Live News Updates
Browse latest admit card notifications from Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022 Updated May 23, 2022
- RBI 294 Officers Grade B Phase-1 Online Exam Admit Card Updated May 16, 2022
- ECGC Probationary Officer PO Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- ESIC Social Security Officer (SSO) Phase-I Pre Exam Admit Card Download at esic.nic.in Updated May 18, 2022
- Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2022 - 250 Apprentice Online Exam Admit Card Updated May 20, 2022
- JVVNL 1512 Technical Helper Written Exam Admit Card Download Updated May 13, 2022
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 - Civil Services (Preliminary) IAS Exam 2022 Admit Card Updated May 13, 2022
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Paper-I Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC State Service Mains Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- Haryana FCI Watchman Exam Admit Card 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UPPSC 281 Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2022 Updated May 23, 2022
- UPSSSC Assistant Statistical Officer ASO Admit Card 2021 Updated May 16, 2022
About Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine
Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM) is a national Institute of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) of India, with the primary focus of research on drug discovery from natural products. IIIM is a multi-disciplinary organization encompassing the natural products chemistry, medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, microbiology, biotechnology and botanical sciences.
The Laboratory was established in 1941 as a research and production center, known as Drug Research Laboratory of J&K State and was later taken over by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) of Govt. of India in December 1957 as Regional Research Laboratory, Jammu. In view of its core strength in natural products-based drug discovery, the mandate of Institute was redefined and its name changed to Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM). The current mandate of IIIM is to discover new drugs and therapeutic approaches from Natural Products, both of plant and microbial origin, enabled by biotechnology, to develop technologies, drugs, and products of high value.
IIIM Jammu recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Chemistry and NET-LS qualified for a great career at IIIM Jammu.