Ministry Of Defence Admit Card - May 29, 2022 | Live News Updates
Browse latest admit card notifications from Ministry Of Defence
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022 Updated May 23, 2022
- RBI 294 Officers Grade B Phase-1 Online Exam Admit Card Updated May 16, 2022
- ECGC Probationary Officer PO Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- ESIC Social Security Officer (SSO) Phase-I Pre Exam Admit Card Download at esic.nic.in Updated May 18, 2022
- Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2022 - 250 Apprentice Online Exam Admit Card Updated May 20, 2022
- JVVNL 1512 Technical Helper Written Exam Admit Card Download Updated May 13, 2022
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 - Civil Services (Preliminary) IAS Exam 2022 Admit Card Updated May 13, 2022
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Paper-I Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC State Service Mains Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- Haryana FCI Watchman Exam Admit Card 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UPPSC 281 Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2022 Updated May 23, 2022
- UPSSSC Assistant Statistical Officer ASO Admit Card 2021 Updated May 16, 2022
About Ministry Of Defence
The Government of India is responsible for ensuring the defence of India and every part thereof. The Supreme Command of the Armed Forces vests in the President. The responsibility for national defence rests with the Cabinet.
This is discharged through the Ministry of Defence, which provides the policy framework and wherewithal to the Armed Forces to discharge their responsibilities in the context of the defence of the country.The Raksha Mantri (Defence Minister) is the head of the Ministry of Defence.
The principal task of the Defence Ministry is to obtain policy directions of the Government on all defence and security related matters and communicate them for implementation to the Services Headquarters,Inter-Services Organisations,Production Establishments and Research and Development...The Ministry of Defence coordinates and supervises all agencies and functions of the government relating to National Security and Indian armed forces. Indian Army, Indian Armed Forces, Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard are under the supervision of the Defence Ministry. Indian Ordnance Factories Service (IOFS), Indian Defence Estates Service, Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services, Mercantile Marine Training Ship Service, Indian Defence Accounts Service, and Defence Secretariat Service) are under the administration and supervision of the Defence Ministry. The Ministry of Defence (MOD) is responsible for internal and external security of the Republic of India. Ministry of Defence recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Ferro Printer, Civilian Motor Driver, Mazdoor, Peon, Electrician, Chowkidar, Lower Division Clerk, Accounts Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Stenographer, Painter, Draughtsman. Interested candidates can pursue Middle School, Matriculation, 10+2, Graduate with Commerce as a subject at Senior Secondary Level, for a great career at Ministry of Defence.