National Crime Records Bureau Admit Card - May 19, 2022 | Live News Updates
Browse latest admit card notifications from National Crime Records Bureau
- RBI 294 Officers Grade B Phase-1 Online Exam Admit Card Updated May 16, 2022
- ECGC Probationary Officer PO Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- ESIC Social Security Officer (SSO) Phase-I Pre Exam Admit Card Download at esic.nic.in Updated May 18, 2022
- JVVNL 1512 Technical Helper Written Exam Admit Card Download Updated May 13, 2022
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 - Civil Services (Preliminary) IAS Exam 2022 Admit Card Updated May 13, 2022
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Paper-I Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC State Service Mains Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- Haryana FCI Watchman Exam Admit Card 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UPSSSC Assistant Statistical Officer ASO Admit Card 2021 Updated May 16, 2022
About National Crime Records Bureau
The National Crime Records Bureau was established in 1986 as a collection of crime and criminal information based on the recommendations of the Tandon Committee to the National Police Commission (1977–1981) and the Task Force of the Ministry of Home Affairs (1985).
So that it can help the searchers to connect with crime and criminals. Accordingly, in the year 2009, the National Crime Records Bureau was mandated to oversee, coordinate and implement the Crime and Criminal Tracking Network & System (CCTNS) project...National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) is responsible for analyzing and collecting crime data as defined by IPC (Indian Penal Code). NCRB empowers the Indian Police with Information Technology for proper information. NCRB provides the investigating Officers with the tools, technologies and information to facilitate faster and more accurate investigation of crime and detection of criminals. National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Data Processing Assistant, Inspector (GD), Joint Assistant Director, Jt Deputy Director, Inspector (Finger Print), Junior Staff Officer, Sub - Inspector. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or M.Tech (with Specialization in Computer Application) or BE/B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Engineering, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma in Nursing, for a great career at National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB).