Browse latest answer keys of Odisha Postal Circle
About Odisha Postal Circle
In 1949 Orissa became an independent Posts & Telegraphs with headquarters at cuttack. The post was then upgraded to Postmaster General during the year 1966. The circle continued its headquarters at Cuttack till its shifting to the present building at Bhubaneswar during 1970. The combined Posts & Telegraphs Circle of Orissa was further bifurcated in September 1974 and the Circle was named as Orissa Postal Circle.
Total Post Offices (including BOs): 8164
Total No of Head Post Offices: 35