Browse latest answer keys of Sainik School korukonda
About Sainik School korukonda
Sainik School at Korukonda informally began on 10 September 1961. The school was formally founded by its first principal, Commander T De Almeida, on 18 January 1962.
The building which is now Sainik School was originally named Alak Appala Kondayamba Vijayaram Palace. It was built in 1911 by Maharaja Vijayaram Gajapathi Raju as his country residence, and later bequeathed to his second son Dr. Vijayanand Gajapathi Raju, Padmabushan, (P.V.G. Raju), known as “Vizzy” in cricketing circles, who gifted the palace, along with 206 acres (0.83 km2) of land surrounding it, for use as a school in September 1961. As a tribute to the Royal Family, the original crest and motto of the Gajapathi dynasty was adopted by the school from its inception.
The Palace was a center for games and sports, where all-India tournaments were conducted, and sportsmen from all over India came to participate and enjoy the princely reception till about 1933.
The school now sends around 600 students into the National Defence Academy.
Sainik School korukonda recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Master (Social Science), Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduation with Geography (Compulsory) and any other subjects out of History, Political Science, Economics or Sociology. B.Ed in relevant Subject; Matriculation + Proficiency in Computers, MS Office for a great career at Sainik School.