Govt Science And Research Jobs 2019 - Sarkari Naukri

Candidates who have passed ME, M.Tech or equivalent degree in Engineering/Technology (Chem. Engg., Mech. Engg., Agri. Engg., Civil Engg., Biochem. Engg., Energy Engg., Environmental Engg., Environmental Science., etc.) . Or MSc, BE, B.Tech with at least two years of post M.Sc, BE, B.Tech, research experience as evidence from fellowship/ associateship or traineeship and published papers in standard refereed journals have good career opportunities as Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow. Candidate should have passed Doctorate (Ph.D.) degree with published work in peer reviewed/journals (SCI/Engg.) in the field of Renewable Energy or relevant field of science and engineering can get Post Doctoral Fellowship job.

Join MySarkariNaukri Telegram Channel

Showing 1 to 15 Total: 2977

Join MySarkariNaukri Telegram Channel