ACTREC Invites Application for Tendering Engineer Recruitment 2021
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
invites applications for recruitment of Tendering Engineer
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Diploma or Graduate in Engineering (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering) from recognized university is desired. Minimum 4 years of relevant experience for Diploma Engineers and 3 years for Graduate Engineers. The engineer should be well versed with tendering process encompassing preparing of tender documents, handling ONLINE (e-tender portal) and OFFLINE tenders, co-ordinating Pre-Bid meetings, the opening of tenders, preparing initial comparative statements, arrangements for presentations and committee meetings, etc. Candidate must be familiar with latest computer applications and AutoCad.
30000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: upto 33 years (Age can be relaxed considering qualification and experience).
How to Apply:
Candidates fulfilling the above requirements may walk in for an interview on Friday, 23rd July 2021 at Meeting Room-II, 3rd-floor Khanolkar Shodhika, TMC-ACTREC, Sec-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai - 410210 along with CV and original/attested copies of all certificates and testimonials. Reporting Time: 10:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Published on: 16th July 2021
Date of Interview: 23rd July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment
About Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
The Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Mumbai is recognized as Indian Cancer Research Center (ICRC) established in year 1952,comes under the Ministry of Health, Government of India. In 1966 ICRC was renamed as Cancer Research Institute (CRI) and amalgamated with the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH).
The vision & mission Center,is to provide state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic Services to the patient's, Its scope also encompasses registering the tumor burden in the population, prevention through awareness drive solving local medical problem through research and training of Medical Students and imparting knowledge to the medical fraternity.
The aim of Center is to provide one of the best cancer treatment in the Country. MCC has Postgraduate Institute of Oncology, they offers certificate courses in discipline of, Medical Radiology, Head & Neck Oncology, High Precision Radiotherapy, Surgical Oncology, Cancer Pain and Palliative Medicine, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Tendering Engineer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Tendering Engineer?
The Payscale is as follows Tendering Engineer: INR30000,
When can I can apply for Tendering Engineer job at Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Tendering Engineer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd July, 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- KIIDC Invites Application for Management Internship Trainee Recruitment 2021
- IIM Rohtak Invites Application for Chief Corporate Relationship Officer Recruitment 2021
- Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Expert Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021