ACTREC Invites Application for AC Operator Recruitment 2021
Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)
invites applications for recruitment of AC Operator
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, 410210 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|ACTREC Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||AC Operator|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Job Locations||Navi Mumbai|
|Age Limit||Up to 28 years.|
|Salary||21100 - 35000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||23 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: SSC pass with ITI in AC &R (02 years course) from Govt. recognized Institution with minimum 02 years experience in operating centralized AC system. Candidate must have a thorough knowledge of the operation of Screw chillers, Vertical and Horizontal Pumps, AHUs, BMS systems etc. and allied work or any other work as instructed time to time. Maintaining of daily log sheet, proper stocking of in house material etc. Must be willing to work in shifts and off working hours as and when required. General maintenance of HVAC system. Willing to work in shifts duties including nights, Sundays and Holidays.
21100 - 35000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Up to 28 years.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Eligible Candidates may attend the walk in interview along with Bio-data, Original Certificate, Photo, Pan Card etc. with Xerox copies on 27.09.2021 at 10.30 a.m. at Room No. 205, 2" floor, Centre for Cancer Epidemiology building, Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research & Education In Cancer, sector 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai-410 210 Reporting Time: 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
2. No. Advt-CCE/679/ 2021
Published on: 24 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment
About Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
The Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Mumbai is recognized as Indian Cancer Research Center (ICRC) established in year 1952,comes under the Ministry of Health, Government of India. In 1966 ICRC was renamed as Cancer Research Institute (CRI) and amalgamated with the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH).
The vision & mission Center,is to provide state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic Services to the patient's, Its scope also encompasses registering the tumor burden in the population, prevention through awareness drive solving local medical problem through research and training of Medical Students and imparting knowledge to the medical fraternity.
The aim of Center is to provide one of the best cancer treatment in the Country. MCC has Postgraduate Institute of Oncology, they offers certificate courses in discipline of, Medical Radiology, Head & Neck Oncology, High Precision Radiotherapy, Surgical Oncology, Cancer Pain and Palliative Medicine, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. AC Operator: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for AC Operator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows AC Operator: INR 21100 - 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for AC Operator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for AC Operator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th September, 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Secretariat Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisors Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Adhoc Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bharati College Invites Application for Library Attendant Recruitment 2021