Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Post Doctoral Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)
invites applications for recruitment of Post Doctoral
Tata Memorial Centre
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer
Kharghar 410 210 ., Navi Mumbai, PINCODE Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
|ACTREC Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Post Doctoral|
|Total Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Job Locations||Navi Mumbai|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Oct, 2021|
Applications are invited from Indian Ctizens only from highly motivated and eligible candidates for five post-doctoral positions at the Cancer Research Institute, ACTREC. The applicant must have obtained a PhD degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University. Those who have Submitted their thesis and are awaiting award of the degree are also eligible to apply. However, such candidates, if selected, will be offered fellowship equivalent of Senior Research Fellow until they obtain their degree.
1. Post Name: Post Doctoral
2. No. of Post: 05
3. Those with PhD degree should not have had more than one year of experience post their graduation.
4. The position is for 2 years.
5. At the time of application, candidates who have graduated from ACTREC should not have completed more than six months after the award of the degree.
6. Candidates who have graduated elsewhere and are working in any of the labs at ACTREC should not have been associated with the lab more than six months at the time of application.
7. In either of these cases fellowship will be awarded strictly for one year within which time the candidate has to find alternative support. None (if no one fellowship will be awarded under this clause and the candidates will be subjected to the same selection protocol. qualifies) or no more than
8. Essential Qualifications and Experience: Ph.D. in Life Sciences from a government recognized University or research institution. At least one research article publication in a well reputed international journal. Expertise in any one or more of these areas: Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Structural Biology, Computational Biology, Proteomics and Genomics. Candidates must be capable of conducting independent research under the mentorship of the PlI, develop their own ideas and design experiments. They should be capable of working in a collaborative environment.
9. Consolidated Salary: Rs. 58,280/- per month. (Rs. 47000/- + 24% HRA) p.m. The work progress of the candidate will be monitored and extension after 1 year will depend on satisfactory progress of the work.
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
Age Limit:As per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Candidates fulfilling these requirements should pre-register by sending their application in the prescribed format with recent CV with statement of purpose, soft copy of key publications and contact details of 2 referees by e-mail to email@example.com' latest by 5:45 pm on or before 20.10.2021.
2. Candidates with provisional certificate and candidates who have cleared the viva voce can apply. The later have to provide an official statement from their Institute confirming the same
3. No T.A. /D.A. is admissible for attending the interview in person. If needed, candidates have to make their own arrangement for accommodation/ stay in Navi Mumbai. Due to the pandemic, interviews will also be conducted online.
4. At the time of Interview, candidates should bring original certificates with photocopies (attested). CV and a recent passport size photograph. The recommendation letters should reach us at the time of application.
5. All correspondence should be strictly made only to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' as indicated.
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment
About Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
The Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Mumbai is recognized as Indian Cancer Research Center (ICRC) established in year 1952,comes under the Ministry of Health, Government of India. In 1966 ICRC was renamed as Cancer Research Institute (CRI) and amalgamated with the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH).
The vision & mission Center,is to provide state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic Services to the patient's, Its scope also encompasses registering the tumor burden in the population, prevention through awareness drive solving local medical problem through research and training of Medical Students and imparting knowledge to the medical fraternity.
The aim of Center is to provide one of the best cancer treatment in the Country. MCC has Postgraduate Institute of Oncology, they offers certificate courses in discipline of, Medical Radiology, Head & Neck Oncology, High Precision Radiotherapy, Surgical Oncology, Cancer Pain and Palliative Medicine, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Post Doctoral: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Post Doctoral, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Post Doctoral: INR 58280(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Post Doctoral, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Tata Memorial Centre Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer Kharghar 410 210 ., Navi Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Post Doctoral, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- District Court Dhenkanal Invites Application for 4 Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Architect/ Urban Designer Recruitment 2021
- Konkan Railway Invites Application for 139 Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Material And Specification Expert Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for Chief Architect Planner Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for MEP Expert Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre NE Region Invites Application for Project Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow / Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- TNCSC Invites Application for 296 Security / Watchman Recruitment 2021