Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Advanced Centre For Treatment Research And Education In Cancer (ACTREC)
invites applications for recruitment of Scientific Assistant
Tata Memorial Centre
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer
Kharghar 410 210 ,Navi Mumbai Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|ACTREC Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Scientific Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||Navi Mumbai|
|Experience||1 - 5 years|
|Salary||22000 - 45000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||09 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MCA
1. Post Name: Scientific Assistant
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Salary Rs. 22,000/- to Rs.45,000/ per month
4. Place of Work : CCE, ACTREC Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
5. Qualification: B.E. (Computer Science/ IT), M.Sc. (IT) MCA from a recognized university having working experience in Cancer Registry operation / Cancer Hospital Clinical Research will be preferred.
6. Experience: One year Experience in Software designing/ programming knowledge in dot net, JAVA and Database knowledge of SQL server.
7. Duration: six month and may be extendable
22000 - 45000(Per Month)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Eligible Candidates may attend the walk in interview along with Bio-data, Original Certificate, Photo, Pan Card etc. with Xerox copies on 18.10.2021 at 10.00 a.m. at Room No. 205, 2nd floor, Centre for Cancer Epidemiology, Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research & Education lIn Cancer, Sector 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai-410 210.
2. Reporting Time: 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Published on: 09 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Recruitment
About Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
The Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Mumbai is recognized as Indian Cancer Research Center (ICRC) established in year 1952,comes under the Ministry of Health, Government of India. In 1966 ICRC was renamed as Cancer Research Institute (CRI) and amalgamated with the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH).
The vision & mission Center,is to provide state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic Services to the patient's, Its scope also encompasses registering the tumor burden in the population, prevention through awareness drive solving local medical problem through research and training of Medical Students and imparting knowledge to the medical fraternity.
The aim of Center is to provide one of the best cancer treatment in the Country. MCC has Postgraduate Institute of Oncology, they offers certificate courses in discipline of, Medical Radiology, Head & Neck Oncology, High Precision Radiotherapy, Surgical Oncology, Cancer Pain and Palliative Medicine, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Scientific Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Scientific Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Scientific Assistant: INR 22000 - 45000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Scientific Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Tata Memorial Centre Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer Kharghar 410 210 , Navi Mumbai Maharashtra Last Date: 18 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts ACTREC Recruitment 2021 ACTREC Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Scientific Assistant Education Requirement M.Sc
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Scientific Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
- IIM Jammu Invites Application for Web Designer, Junior Engineer, More Vacancies
- IIM Udaipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 10 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Lab Technician cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre Port Blair Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Marketing Executive Recruitment 2021
- SPPU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Principal Career Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Biotechnology Research Center (GBRC) Invites Application for Scientist-D and Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- SFRI Jabalpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for IT Technician Recruitment 2021