AIIMS Guwahati Invites Application for 22 Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Guwahati (AIIMS Guwahati)
invites applications for recruitment of Additional Professor
The Assistant Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, Sijua, Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar-751019
Number of Vacancy: 22 Posts
|Additional Professor Jobs in Guwahati at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Guwahati - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Additional Professor|
|Total Vacancy||22 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 58 (Fifty-Eight) years as on the last date of the receipt of the online application i.e. 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar.|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Posted on||13 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||08 Oct, 2021|
i. A medical Qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in section 13(3) of the Act.)
ii. A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject. AND/OR
iii. M.Ch. for surgical Superspecialities and D.M. for Medical Superspecialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Experience: Ten years teaching and/or research experience in recognized Institution in the subject of speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D. /M.S. or qualification recognized equivalent thereto
Age Limit: Not exceeding 58 (Fifty-Eight) years as on the last date of the receipt of the online application i.e. 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar.
Short Listing/Methods of the Selection:
i. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate to be called for interview or for selection.
ii. Based on bio-data, the Screening Committee may shortlist candidates for interview. If required there may be Screening test to shortlist candidates for interviews in case large number of candidates apply for a post or posts.
iii. Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview.
iv. They may also be asked to submit an affidavit/declaration as decided by the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar at time of Interview.
v. The methodology of Selection will be decided by the Selection Committee as deemed fit besides any other matter relating to the selection process.
How to Apply:
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application through ON-LINE mode followed by OFFLINE application in prescribed application format.
2. The On-line registration of application will be made available on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar official website i.e. http://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in.
3. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar or earlier (as posted on the website).
4. The last date of online submission of applications will be 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar.
5. In case the last date falls on weekly off or holidays, then the last date of submission of application will be shifted to the next working days (up to 5.00 PM).
6. Candidates who apply through online have to send the hard copies of duly filled Offline application in prescribed format along with signed copy of online application and self-attested copies of certificates/documents in support of fulfilling the essential criteria of age, educational qualification, teaching/research experiences etc. besides others in support of their candidature within 15 days from the last date of receipt of online application.
7. The hard copy of application shall be enclosed with self-attested copies of Matriculation Certificate, MBBS Degree Certificate/Mark-Sheets, MD/MS/DM/MCh or equivalent certificates/Mark sheets, Teaching/Research Experiences Certificates etc. as provided in the prescribed application format.
8. The Experience Certificate should clearly show the period of experience, duration of experience (“from” to “to”), Nature of experience (either teaching or research) etc.
9. The candidates can only mention those teaching experiences which are recognized by MCI/Govt. of India.
10. The signed hard copies of both Online & Offline applications in prescribed format as mentioned above along with all above mentioned certificates/documents should be sent through Speed Post/Courier etc. within stipulated period.
11. On-line application without receipt of hard copy application will not be considered.
12. Address for sending the hard copy of the application and relevant documents is as under:- The Assistant Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, Sijua, Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar-751019
1. All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Guwahati, Assam.
2., The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of
3. Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail ID in the online application and offline application as per the prescribed format, as all correspondences will be made by the Institute through e-mail. Test/Interview schedule will be mailed in due course to the candidate in their registered e-mail.
4. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of online applications failing which their application will be rejected.
5. The On-line application will be closed on the last date of the receipt of application i.e., 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. The candidature of such applicant who fails to complete the online
application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
6. The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means
photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar prescribed guidelines and, in that case, their application will be rejected. So, candidates are advised to be careful while uploading their photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application Form.
7. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode only followed by Offline application as prescribed and separate application fees as applicable is to be paid.
8. Any query regarding technical problem of on-line application mode may be sent through email to [email protected] (Only for Online Application Form & Payment Related Queries).
9. Applicants applying for the posts reserved for OBC must obtain certificate of OBC (non- creamy layer) in the prescribed form issued by Competent Authority.
10. The certificate should be of the current financial year, in accordance with instructions issued by the Government of India in this respect from time to time. Applicants should ascertain that they belong to the reserved categories (caste) enlisted in the Central List for the Other Backward Classes.
11 OBC candidate(s) should not belongs to Creamy Layer and their sub-caste should match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidatures will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category post(s). Similarly, EWS certificate will be strictly as per the instructions of the Government of India.
12. Only such persons would be eligible for reservation under PwBD (OH-OL & BL) quota in service/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of physical disability. Person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation would have to submit a Disability Certificate as issued by a Competent Authority in prescribed format.
13. The candidates are to satisfy all eligibility criteria before online application. They must possess the educational qualification and experiences as recognized by the Govt. of India. Their candidature will be cancelled at any stage if it is found that their educational qualification or experiences is not recognized by the Govt. of India.
Published on: 13 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Professor - ( 4 Posts) Posts||9th April 2020||AIIMS, Guwahati|
|Associate Professor - ( 4 Posts) Posts||9th April 2020|
About AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment
About AIIMS Guwahati
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 22 vacancies in total. Additional Professor: 22 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Additional Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Additional Professor: INR 148200(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Additional Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at AIIMS Guwahati
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Guwahati
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Additional Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Invites Application for Homoeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- APSC Invites Application for 15 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021