AIIMS Guwahati Invites Application for 74 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Guwahati (AIIMS Guwahati)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor
Number of Vacancy: 74 Posts
i. A medical Qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in section 13(3) of the Act.)
ii. A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject. AND/OR
iii. M.Ch. for surgical Superspecialities and D.M. for Medical Superspecialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Experience: Three years teaching and/or research experience in recognized Institution in the subject of speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D. /M.S. or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
101500/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Short Listing/Methods of the Selection:
i. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate to be called for interview or for selection.
ii. Based on bio-data, the Screening Committee may shortlist candidates for interview. If required there may be Screening test to shortlist candidates for interviews in case large number of candidates apply for a post or posts.
iii. Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview.
iv. They may also be asked to submit an affidavit/declaration as decided by the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar at time of Interview.
v. The methodology of Selection will be decided by the Selection Committee as deemed fit besides any other matter relating to the selection process.
How to Apply:
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application through ON-LINE mode followed by OFFLINE application in prescribed application format.
2. The On-line registration of application will be made available on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar official website i.e. http://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in.
3. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar or earlier (as posted on the website).
4. The last date of online submission of applications will be 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar.
5. In case the last date falls on weekly off or holidays, then the last date of submission of application will be shifted to the next working days (up to 5.00 PM).
6. Candidates who apply through online have to send the hard copies of duly filled Offline application in prescribed format along with signed copy of online application and self-attested copies of certificates/documents in support of fulfilling the essential criteria of age, educational qualification, teaching/research experiences etc. besides others in support of their candidature within 15 days from the last date of receipt of online application.
7. The hard copy of application shall be enclosed with self-attested copies of Matriculation Certificate, MBBS Degree Certificate/Mark-Sheets, MD/MS/DM/MCh or equivalent certificates/Mark sheets, Teaching/Research Experiences Certificates etc. as provided in the prescribed application format.
8. The Experience Certificate should clearly show the period of experience, duration of experience (“from” to “to”), Nature of experience (either teaching or research) etc.
9. The candidates can only mention those teaching experiences which are recognized by MCI/Govt. of India.
10. The signed hard copies of both Online & Offline applications in prescribed format as mentioned above along with all above mentioned certificates/documents should be sent through Speed Post/Courier etc. within stipulated period.
11. On-line application without receipt of hard copy application will not be considered.
12. Address for sending the hard copy of the application and relevant documents is as under:- The Assistant Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, Sijua, Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar-751019
Published on: 13 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Professor - ( 4 Posts) Posts||9th April 2020||AIIMS, Guwahati|
|Associate Professor - ( 4 Posts) Posts||9th April 2020|
About AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment
About AIIMS Guwahati
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 74 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 74 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR 101500,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at AIIMS Guwahati
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Guwahati
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
- Bihar Staff Selection Commission Invites Application for 100 Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021
- BOBCAPS Invites Application for Equity Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- CMFRI Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- Uttarakhand Postal Circle Invites Application for 581 GDS Recruitment 2021
- IIM Ranchi Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Railtel Corporation of India Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Goa Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021