AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for 15 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: AIIMS/MG/Admin/Recruitment/03/2021-22/JR/337
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri (AIIMS Mangalagiri)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Resident (Non-Academic)
Junior Resident (Non-Academic)
Number of Vacancy: 15 Posts (UR-7, OBC-3, SC-2, ST-1, EWS-2)
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
91952/- Per Month
Age Limit: 33 years.
1. General / EWS & OBC candidates: Rs.1,000/-
2. SC / ST candidates: Rs.500/-
3. OPH/ PWD Candidates: NIL
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India, AIIMS Mangalagiri Branch
Name of the Account: AIIMS Mangalagiri - Receipts
Account Number: 38321557910
IFSC Code: SBIN0061485.
How to Apply:
The candidate may appear for the interview physically or can join through video conferencing, if unable to attend physically. The candidates who are interested in attending the interview through video conference mode are requested to give consent and send the application along with necessary (as listed at Sl.No: XII) copies of documents including the fee receipt to email@example.com on or before 5 PM of 1st May 2021.
Published on: 29th April 2021
Date of Interview: 3rd May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment for following posts:
About AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment
About AIIMS Mangalagiri
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 15 vacancies in total. Junior Resident (Non-Academic): 15 Posts (UR-7, OBC-3, SC-2, ST-1, EWS-2),
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Resident (Non-Academic)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Resident (Non-Academic): INR91952,
When can I can apply for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) job at AIIMS Mangalagiri
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Mangalagiri, Guntur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Resident (Non-Academic), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st May, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021