AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: Admin-1/SR/20/05
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur (AIIMS Nagpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident (SR)
Senior Resident (SR)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
a. A post graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
b. DMC/DDC/MCI/ State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
67700/- Per Month
Age Limit: Upper age limit 45 years.
Application Fee: The candidates should submit a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST in favour of “Director AIIMS Nagpur” payable at Nagpur. The Application fee is non-refundable. No application fee is to be deposited PwD (Persons with Disabilities) candidates.
How to Apply:
Date of Walk-in-interview: 24th November 2020
Reporting Time: 09:00 AM to 9:30 AM
Venue: Conference Hall, 1st floor, OPD Building, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 19th November 2020
Date of Interview: 24th November 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment for following posts:
About AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment
About AIIMS Nagpur
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences [AIIMS] was designed to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspects of health and wellness program throughout India. AIIMS are a group of autonomous public medical institutes that have been declared by an Act of Parliament 1956 as â€œInstitute of National Importanceâ€. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur is one among the four AIIMS announced during the budget speech 2014-15 under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). Foundation stone for AIIMS, Nagpur was laid by Honâ€™ble Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi and Honâ€™ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra Shri Devendra Fadnavis at Sector 20, MIHAN. Union Cabinet Minister for Road Transport and Highway and Shipping (GoI), Shri Nitin Gadkari and many other dignitaries graced the occasion. The primary objectives of AIIMS are â€œcorrecting regional imbalances in the availability of affordable/reliable tertiary healthcare services and also to augment facilities for quality medical education in the countryâ€.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Resident (SR): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident (SR)?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident (SR): INR67700,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident (SR) job at AIIMS Nagpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in MIHAN, Nagpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th November, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident (SR), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th November, 2020
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021