All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur (AIIMS Nagpur) Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur (AIIMS Nagpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Resident
Conference Hall, 1st floor, OPD Building, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur (MH).
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts
|AIIMS Nagpur Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Resident|
|Total Vacancy||6 Posts|
|Age Limit||For eligibility to apply for Non-Academic Junior Resident, the upper age limit as on the date of interview i.e 02-09-2021 will be 33 years.|
|Posted on||21 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Aug, 2021|
Educational Qualification: The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
Age Limit: For eligibility to apply for Non-Academic Junior Resident, the upper age limit as on the date of interview i.e 02-09-2021 will be 33 years.
1. Walk-in-Interview will be held at Conference Hall, 1st floor, OPD Building, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
2. Selection will be made on the basis of Interview. In case large numbers of applications are received, short listing of candidates for interview will be done through written test. The decision of Director, AIIMS in this regard shall be final and binding.
How to Apply:
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect must submit their application through google form link https://forms.gle/up5VL1Kpnp5MnrvK6 by 31.08.2021.
2. The applicants have to report at AIIMS Nagpur on 02-09-2021 at 02:30 PM alongwith the duly filled in Application form given and one set of photo copy of documents along with two passport size photos.
3. The Original certificates as detailed in the section XII of this notification– ‘Documents to be produced’ will be verified before walk-in-interview. After satisfactory screening of the documents as per the Notification.
Published on: 22 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment for following posts:
About AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment
About AIIMS Nagpur
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences [AIIMS] was designed to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspects of health and wellness program throughout India. AIIMS are a group of autonomous public medical institutes that have been declared by an Act of Parliament 1956 as â€œInstitute of National Importanceâ€. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur is one among the four AIIMS announced during the budget speech 2014-15 under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). Foundation stone for AIIMS, Nagpur was laid by Honâ€™ble Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi and Honâ€™ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra Shri Devendra Fadnavis at Sector 20, MIHAN. Union Cabinet Minister for Road Transport and Highway and Shipping (GoI), Shri Nitin Gadkari and many other dignitaries graced the occasion. The primary objectives of AIIMS are â€œcorrecting regional imbalances in the availability of affordable/reliable tertiary healthcare services and also to augment facilities for quality medical education in the countryâ€.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. Junior Resident: 6 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Resident: INR 65000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at AIIMS Nagpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in MIHAN, Nagpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021