AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Nagpur (AIIMS Nagpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident
Conference Hall, 1st Floor, OPD Building, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur-441108.
All Institute of Medical Sciences
AIIMS Temporary Campus
Government Medical College
Nr. Hanuman Nagar Pin: , Nagpur, 440003 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|AIIMS Nagpur Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Education Requirement||PG Diploma,MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit 45 years|
|Posted on||28 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: A post graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute. and DMC/DDC/MCI/ State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
Age Limit: Upper age limit 45 years
1. Based on bio-data, the Search cum Selection Committee may short-list Candidates for interview.
2. Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the institute website. No separate Individual intimation will be sent
3. Based on bio-data, the Search cum Selection Committee may short-list Candidates for interview.
4. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Submission of any false and/or suppression/concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/ cancellation of selection/recruitment.
5. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
How to Apply:
1. Virtual Interview: In case of unavoidable circumstances, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Interview through video conferencing may be requested. The candidates who wish to appear for the Virtual mode of interview may please make payment online as furnished above and send copy of the payment receipt along with application and all relevant copies of certificates, by google form https://forms.gle/Di3JuZ9vzKQF7Nuh9 to reach by 29-09-2021.
2. Date of Walk-in -interview :30th September 2021
3. Reporting Time :09:00 AM to 09:30 AM
4. Venue: Conference Hall, 1st Floor, OPD Building, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur-441108.
5. The candidates appearing for the Walk-in-interview must bring the filled-in application form along with all the original certificates as mentioned below.
6. Self-Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates etc. may be annexed to the hard copy of the application and the same shall be produced in original along with photocopy for verification at the time of interview.
7. Advt. No. Admin-1/SR/20/21
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment for following posts:
About AIIMS Nagpur Recruitment
About AIIMS Nagpur
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences [AIIMS] was designed to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspects of health and wellness program throughout India. AIIMS are a group of autonomous public medical institutes that have been declared by an Act of Parliament 1956 as â€œInstitute of National Importanceâ€. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur is one among the four AIIMS announced during the budget speech 2014-15 under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). Foundation stone for AIIMS, Nagpur was laid by Honâ€™ble Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi and Honâ€™ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra Shri Devendra Fadnavis at Sector 20, MIHAN. Union Cabinet Minister for Road Transport and Highway and Shipping (GoI), Shri Nitin Gadkari and many other dignitaries graced the occasion. The primary objectives of AIIMS are â€œcorrecting regional imbalances in the availability of affordable/reliable tertiary healthcare services and also to augment facilities for quality medical education in the countryâ€.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Senior Resident: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident: INR 67700(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at AIIMS Nagpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in All Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Temporary Campus Government Medical College Nr. Hanuman Nagar Pin: , Nagpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th September, 2021
- NSCBMC Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 380 Watchman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BMRCL Invites Application for 37 Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021