AIATSL Invites Application for Chief Financial Officer Recruitment 2021
AI Airport Services Limited (AIATSL)
invites applications for recruitment of Chief Financial Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Asst. General Manager (P), AI Airport Services Limited. Air India GSD Building, 1 st Floor, Next to Gate No.5, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Terminal-2, Sahar, Andheri (E), Mumbai-400099, India.
-, New Delhi, - Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|AIATSL Hiring For Chief Financial Officer Vacancies - 140000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Chief Financial Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum 50 years as on 01st October, 2021.|
|Experience||12 - 15 years|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||21 Oct, 2021|
AI Airport Services Limited, AIASL (formerly known as Air India Air Transport Services Limited) invites applications from Indian Nationals (Male & Female) who meet with the requirements stipulated herein for the post of Chief Financial Officer, AIASL on a Fixed Term Contract basis which may be renewed subject to the performance and the requirement of the AI Airport Services Limited, to fill-in the existing vacancy as shown below and to maintain a panel of elected candidates
1. Name of the Post: Chief Financial Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Place of Posting: Delhi
4. Monthly Emoluments: Consolidated Salary of Rs. 1,40,000/- per month(all inclusive) with an annual increase of Rs.20,000/- per month subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidate/incumbent measured in terms of the job functions prescribed at (F) below.
5. Education Qualifications: Qualified Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or The Cost Accountant from Institute of Cost Accountants of India. The qualified Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant should be a member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
6. Experience: Minimum 12 Years post qualification Practical experience in maintenance of Accounts, Budget/Budgetary Control, Final Accounts, Expenditure Accounting , Revenue Accounting , Statutory Compliance such as Compliance under Companies Act, GST, PT, TDS, PF, ESIC, Gratuity , DGFT etc., Auditing and Taxation matters, Working Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Planning and Forecasting, Internal Finance Control and also in various areas of Financial Management. Should have experience in implementation of financial packages/ERP/SAP for automation and financial processing.
7. Other Requirement for Position of Chief Financial Officer: Preference would be given to those candidates who have similar or relevant Aviation Industry work experience, additional computer qualifications or possess knowledge of SAP/ERP. Preferable: Additional qualification of MBA finance from a UGC accredited University. These candidates will also be responsible for developing systems for accounting as also implementing management system in place on PAN India basis.
8. Fixed Term Employment Contract: The selected candidate will be appointed on a Fixed Term Employment Contract for a period of 2 years, which is extendable by another one year based on performance of the candidate/incumbent measured in terms of the specific job descriptions/functions prescribed at (F). The tenure may also be extended further with revised or same remuneration based on the performance of the candidate/incumbent or it can be curtailed as per the requirement of the Company. The Contract may be terminated at the discretion of the management during the valid period of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
9. Description of the Job Functions:
(i) Duties and Responsibilities as overall in charge of all the financial activities of the Company viz. Expenditure Accounting, Revenue Accounting on PAN India basis.
(ii) Statutory Compliance w.r.t GST, PT, TDS, PF, ESIC, Gratuity, DGFT etc.
(iii)Facilitating/Completing Statutory Audit/ CAG Audit/Cost Audit/Internal Audit/Tax Audit within the time limits stipulated by law.
(iv) Implementing Internal Financial Control on Pan India Basis.
(v) Implementation of Risk Management Policy.
(vi)Working Capital Management, Financial Planning and Forecasting
(vii)Streamlining Payroll functions.
(viii) Preparing Reports as and when required by Higher Authority i.e. CEO/Board.
(ix) Ensuring Compliances of Audit Committee Meetings.
(x) Compliance with DPE Guidelines (as applicable to PSU/CPSE).
(xi)Coordinating with outside Authorities such as DPE/Ministry of Civil Aviation/ GST/Income Tax or any other authority.
(xii) Taking note of observations of Internal Auditor, Statutory Auditors, and Comptroller & Auditor General of India and taking corrective actions thereafter from time to time.
(xiii) Working on IATA platform, GeM, TReDS.
(xiv) Timely Reconciliations, MIS etc.
(xv) Physical Verification of Fixed Assets.
(xvi) Quarterly Preparation of Accounts of the Company.
(xvii)Any other allied job related to Finance.
Educational Qualification: CA
Age Limit: Maximum 50 years as on 01st October, 2021.
(i) The selection of candidates shall be by way of screening/short-listing of the applications received for the post. It will be followed by personal interview. Due weightage will be given to the candidate’s academic qualifications and post qualification work experience. Company reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates based on additional qualifications & experience and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
(ii) The final selection will be on the basis of rank lists drawn, based on the total marks secured in the interview coducted at AIASL premises.
(iii) Short listed candidates have the choice to attend the interview from AIASL premises at Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai or Delhi. The timing and addresses will be shared to shortlisted candidates
How to Apply:
1. Last date of receipt of application: The last date for receipt of applications vide registered post/speed post/courier and email is 21.10.2021.
2. Candidates meeting with the eligibility criteria advised to print the Application Format and send the application By registered post/speed post or courier in a sealed envelope that must be super scribed with the Post Applied for “Chief Financial Officer, AIASL” to the following address: Asst. General Manager (P), AI Airport Services Limited. Air India GSD Building, 1 st Floor, Next to Gate No.5, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Terminal-2, Sahar, Andheri (E), Mumbai-400099, India.
3.Also, forward the scanned copy of the application with its attachments by E-mail to “[email protected]” mentioning the subject as “Post Applied for Chief Financial Officer, AIASL”.
(i) The Contract Period is extendable depending on the individual performance of the candidate. The contract can be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
(ii) Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
(iii) Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received after the prescribed date will not be considered.
(iv) SC/ST candidates eligible for the post, residing beyond 80kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
(v) The applicants/ candidates must ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria as on 01.10.2021 and that all particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage if the testimonials provided are found incorrect/false or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable for rejection without any prior notice.
(vi) Decision of the AIASL in all matters regarding eligibility of the applicant, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, documents to be produced, Personal Interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the applicant. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects.]
a) In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that applicant does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect /false information/document or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after recruitment, his/her contract is liable to be terminated without any notice.
(vii) Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for Personal Interview.
(viii) Incomplete applications and / or applications without aforesaid documents will be rejected outright without assigning any reason thereof. An application once made will not be allowed to be changed or replaced and the fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Therefore before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfil each of the eligibility criteria and other norms, including submission of documents, as mentioned in this notification.
(ix) While every effort will be made to ensure that the Intimation to the eligible applicants, short listed for attending the Personal Interview will be sent sufficiently in advance, the AIASL will not be held responsible for delay in receiving the intimation by the applicant for any reason whatsoever. The applicants are advised to keep track of the status of their candidature by visiting the AIASL website i.e., http://www.aiatsl.com/ and their own email ID from time to time.
(x) AIASL reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this Notification.
(xi) Any resultant dispute arising out of this Notification shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Mumbai.
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Air India Air Transport Services Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Air India Air Transport Services. The other Related Jobs Air India Air Transport Services Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Company Secretary - ( 1 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 23 June 2022|
| Handyman, Customer Agent, More - ( 45 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 18 May 2022|
| Customer Agent, Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver and Handyman - ( 862 Posts) Posts
Air India Staff Housing Colony, GST Road
|Last Date: 09 May 2022|
| Handyman, Driver, More - ( 763 Posts) Posts
(AIATSL)1ST floor Transport Workshop Building Air GSD Complex Opp. n Oil Sahar , Mumbai
|Last Date: 07 April 2022|
| Chief Financial Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 21 October 2021|
About Air India Air Transport Services Recruitment
About Air India Air Transport Services
Air India, the premier flight carrier of India is one of the most extensive flight service provider in India.
Air India Air Transport Services was established in July 1930. Air India Air Transport Services is owned by the government of India. Its headquarter is located in New Delhi. Air India Air Transport Services operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving various domestic and international airports.
Air India Air Transport Services recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Customer Agent, Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver, Customer Agent, Senior Customer Agent, Senior Ramp Service Agent, Junior Customer Agent, Ramp Service Agent, Ramp Service Agent (LG), Ramp Service Agents, Senior Customer Agent, Handyman (Only for Male Candidates), Security Agent, Junior Executive Technical, Assistant Controllers.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in HSC (XIIth std pass), SSC (Xth pass) + Must possess valid HMV Driving Licence, Graduate in any discipline with ability to speak fluent English and local language and conversant with basic computer operations, Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Production/Electronics/ Automobile Engineering or ITI with NCTVT in Motor Vehicle/ Auto Electrical/ Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanic/ Bench Fitter/Welder after passing SSC, Graduate in any discipline, Knowledge of Computers, Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical /Electrical / Automobile / Production / Industrial Engineering / Electronics, Graduate in Engineering, Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Aviation or Computers, for a great career at Air India Air Transport Services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Chief Financial Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Chief Financial Officer, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Chief Financial Officer: INR 140000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Chief Financial Officer, Important Instructions: job at Air India Air Transport Services
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
What is Air India Air Transport Services Chief Financial Officer: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Air India Air Transport Services Chief Financial Officer: 1 Posts, is 21st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Chief Financial Officer, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Mecon Limited Invites Application for Experienced Personnel Recruitment 2022
- National Health Mission Kerala (NHM Kerala) Invites Application for Worker Recruitment 2022
- University of Kerala Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2022
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2022
- Anna University Invites Application for 17 Project Associate-II, Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- Central Farm Machinery Training & Testing Institute (CFMTTI) Invites Application for Accountant Recruitment 2022
- G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- TISS Invites Application for Office Administrator/Project Manager, Senior Research Associate/Post Doctoral Fellow, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- IIA Bangalore Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- NHM Wardha Invites Application for 23 Lab Technician, Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Kadamba Transport Corporation Ltd Invites Application for Heavy Vehicle Driver Recruitment 2022