Airports Authority of India (AAI) Invites Application for 8 Junior Consultant Recruitment 2020
Airports Authority Of India (AAI)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Consultant
Number of Vacancy: 8 Posts
Educational Qualification: Retired PSU employees from E5/E4|E3 Level and equivalent from Central Govt. / State Govt./ Defence / paramilitary forces/ employees of reputed organisations having minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field.
50000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
The application for consultant should reach the following address by Registered / Speed Post/ Scanned mail copy on or before 31-1-2020 positively. ln case forwarded by scanned mail copy, that should be followed by hard copy duly signed.
General Manager (HR),
Airports Authority of India,
Regional Headquarters, Western Region,
integrated Operational Offices,
New Airport Colony, Vile-Parle (East)
Mumbai - 400099.
Published on: 18th January 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Airports Authority of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Airports Authority of India Recruitment
About Airports Authority of India
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was established in the year 1994. AAI is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in the country. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. AAI has training establishments i.e The Civil Aviation Training College (CATC), National Institute of Aviation Management and Research (NIAMAR) and Fire Training Centres (FTC). Airports Authority of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Assistant (Fire Services), Operation Manager, Senior Assistant (Rajbhasha), Senior Assistant (Electronics), Senior Assistant, Senior Assistant (Official Language), Assistant (Office), Senior Assistant (Statistics), Senior Assistant (OL-Hindi), Senior Assistant (Nursing), Junior Assistant (MT Driver), Deputy Company Secretary, Deputy General Manager (Commercial/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Fire Services/ Airport Operations), Manager (Corporate Affairs/ Fire Services/ Finance/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Technical/ Official Language/ Commercial/ Cargo/ Law/ Economic Planning/ Architecture/ Public Relations/ Airport Operations), Junior Executive (Corporate Affairs/ Engineering Civil/ Engineering Electrical/ Fire Services/ Finance/ Technical/ Cargo/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Airport Operations/ Commercial/ Law/ Official Language), Junior Executive (ATC/ Electronics), Medical Officers, Deputy General Manager (Security), Manager (Security), Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 8 vacancies in total. Junior Consultant: 8 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Consultant?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Consultant: INR50000,
When can I can apply for Junior Consultant job at Airports Authority of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Vile-Parle (East), Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st January, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Consultant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st January, 2020
- SJVN Limited Invites Application for 129 Field Officer and Various Posts
- Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Invites Application for 50 Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- SSMC Rewa Invites Application for 74 Lab Attendant and Various Posts
- Instrumentation Limited Invites Application for 21 Trainee Recruitment 2021
- NIRTH Invites Application for 12 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- Dr B R Ambedkar Center Biomedical Research (ACBR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) Invites Application for 49 Teaching Vacancy
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 269 Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021