Govt Airports Authority Of India (AAI) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2021-2022 at aai.aero AAI Jobs. Latest Job: Airports Authority of India (AAI) Invites Application for 25 Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was established in the year 1994. AAI is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in the country. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. AAI has training establishments i.e The Civil Aviation Training College (CATC), National Institute of Aviation Management and Research (NIAMAR) and Fire Training Centres (FTC). Airports Authority of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Assistant (Fire Services), Operation Manager, Senior Assistant (Rajbhasha), Senior Assistant (Electronics), Senior Assistant, Senior Assistant (Official Language), Assistant (Office), Senior Assistant (Statistics), Senior Assistant (OL-Hindi), Senior Assistant (Nursing), Junior Assistant (MT Driver), Deputy Company Secretary, Deputy General Manager (Commercial/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Fire Services/ Airport Operations), Manager (Corporate Affairs/ Fire Services/ Finance/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Technical/ Official Language/ Commercial/ Cargo/ Law/ Economic Planning/ Architecture/ Public Relations/ Airport Operations), Junior Executive (Corporate Affairs/ Engineering Civil/ Engineering Electrical/ Fire Services/ Finance/ Technical/ Cargo/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Airport Operations/ Commercial/ Law/ Official Language), Junior Executive (ATC/ Electronics), Medical Officers, Deputy General Manager (Security), Manager (Security), Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM).
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Invites Application for Pilot Recruitment 2020
Airports Authority Of India (AAI)
invites applications for recruitment of Pilot
Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi, 110003 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: 10+2 (with Physics & Math) from a recognized Board/University.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS/LICENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- IR Endorsement
- Current RTR (A) or RTR (P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, i f not available, proof of submission of application to be attached.
Experience: Valid ATPL on Multiengine aircraft with minimum of 2000 hours of flying experience.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Airports Authority Of India (AAI) office. Send your fully filled applications to
The Executive Director (FIU)
Flight Inspection Unit
Airports Authority of India
New Delhi- 110003
Published on: 25th August 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Airports Authority of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Airports Authority of India Recruitment
About Airports Authority of India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Pilot: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Pilot?
The Payscale is as follows Pilot: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Pilot job at Airports Authority of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Pilot, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2020
- High Court of Gujarat Invites Application for 10 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority Of India (SAI) Invites Application for 320 Coach, Assistant Coach Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 2500 Sailors Recruitment 2021
- West Central Railway (WCR) Invites Application for 716 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- NIPHM Invites Application for 7 JRF, SRF, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- RIMS Imphal Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IDBI Bank Invites Application for 6 Chief Data Officer and Various Posts
- Central Agricultural University (CAU) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Oceanography (NIO) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- GADVASU Invites Application for Young Proféssional-II Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Ltd (NFL) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021