Airports Authority of India (AAI) Invites Application for Pilot Recruitment 2020
Airports Authority Of India (AAI)
invites applications for recruitment of Pilot
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: 10+2 (with Physics & Math) from a recognized Board/University.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS/LICENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- IR Endorsement
- Current RTR (A) or RTR (P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Valid ELP
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, i f not available, proof of submission of application to be attached.
Experience: Valid ATPL on Multiengine aircraft with minimum of 2000 hours of flying experience.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Airports Authority Of India (AAI) office. Send your fully filled applications to
The Executive Director (FIU)
Flight Inspection Unit
Airports Authority of India
New Delhi- 110003
Published on: 25th August 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Airports Authority of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Airports Authority of India Recruitment
About Airports Authority of India
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was established in the year 1994. AAI is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in the country. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. AAI has training establishments i.e The Civil Aviation Training College (CATC), National Institute of Aviation Management and Research (NIAMAR) and Fire Training Centres (FTC). Airports Authority of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Assistant (Fire Services), Operation Manager, Senior Assistant (Rajbhasha), Senior Assistant (Electronics), Senior Assistant, Senior Assistant (Official Language), Assistant (Office), Senior Assistant (Statistics), Senior Assistant (OL-Hindi), Senior Assistant (Nursing), Junior Assistant (MT Driver), Deputy Company Secretary, Deputy General Manager (Commercial/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Fire Services/ Airport Operations), Manager (Corporate Affairs/ Fire Services/ Finance/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Technical/ Official Language/ Commercial/ Cargo/ Law/ Economic Planning/ Architecture/ Public Relations/ Airport Operations), Junior Executive (Corporate Affairs/ Engineering Civil/ Engineering Electrical/ Fire Services/ Finance/ Technical/ Cargo/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Airport Operations/ Commercial/ Law/ Official Language), Junior Executive (ATC/ Electronics), Medical Officers, Deputy General Manager (Security), Manager (Security), Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Pilot: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Pilot?
The Payscale is as follows Pilot: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Pilot job at Airports Authority of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Pilot, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2020
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kandukur (KVK Kandukur) Invites Application for 9 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Invites Application for 10 Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 4 Superintending Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 25 Nurse and Various Posts
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 115 Assistant Mechanic and Various Posts
- UKSSSC Invites Application for 75 Cartographer, Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- CGPSC Invites Application for 24 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2021
- TSLPRB Invites Application for 151 Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2021
- BECIL Invites Application for 99 Supervisor, Handyman Recruitment 2021
- BECIL Invites Application for 3 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021