Airports Authority of India (AAI) Invites Application for 166 Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Airports Authority Of India (AAI)
invites applications for recruitment of Graduate/Diploma Apprentice
Number of Vacancy: 166 Posts (Graduate-93, Diploma-73)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
12000-15000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum Age 26 years as on 01.07.2020.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) by finding the establishment Airports Authority of India - RHQ NR, New Delhi and click the apply button on the next page. After a successful application, the message “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment” will appear.
Published on: 8th January 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Airports Authority of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Airports Authority of India Recruitment
About Airports Authority of India
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was established in the year 1994. AAI is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in the country. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. AAI has training establishments i.e The Civil Aviation Training College (CATC), National Institute of Aviation Management and Research (NIAMAR) and Fire Training Centres (FTC). Airports Authority of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Assistant (Fire Services), Operation Manager, Senior Assistant (Rajbhasha), Senior Assistant (Electronics), Senior Assistant, Senior Assistant (Official Language), Assistant (Office), Senior Assistant (Statistics), Senior Assistant (OL-Hindi), Senior Assistant (Nursing), Junior Assistant (MT Driver), Deputy Company Secretary, Deputy General Manager (Commercial/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Fire Services/ Airport Operations), Manager (Corporate Affairs/ Fire Services/ Finance/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Technical/ Official Language/ Commercial/ Cargo/ Law/ Economic Planning/ Architecture/ Public Relations/ Airport Operations), Junior Executive (Corporate Affairs/ Engineering Civil/ Engineering Electrical/ Fire Services/ Finance/ Technical/ Cargo/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Airport Operations/ Commercial/ Law/ Official Language), Junior Executive (ATC/ Electronics), Medical Officers, Deputy General Manager (Security), Manager (Security), Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 166 vacancies in total. Graduate/Diploma Apprentice: 166 Posts (Graduate-93, Diploma-73),
What is the Pay Scale for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows Graduate/Diploma Apprentice: INR12000,
When can I can apply for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice job at Airports Authority of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Gurgaon Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th January, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Graduate/Diploma Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th January, 2021
- National Institute of Social Defence (NISD) Invites Application for Stenographer and Various Vacancy
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Project Fellow and Various Vacancy
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 6 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Invites Application for 13 Private Secretary and Various Posts
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 5 Post-Doctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- Election Commission of India (ECI) Invites Application for Teaching Posts
- NIFT Srinagar Invites Application for 21 Assistant, Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- Narmada Control Authority (NCA) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BMHRC Invites Application for 15 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- BOATNR Invites Application for 11 LDC, UDC, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts