Airports Authority of India (AAI) was established in the year 1994. AAI is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in the country. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. AAI has training establishments i.e The Civil Aviation Training College (CATC), National Institute of Aviation Management and Research (NIAMAR) and Fire Training Centres (FTC). Airports Authority of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Assistant (Fire Services), Operation Manager, Senior Assistant (Rajbhasha), Senior Assistant (Electronics), Senior Assistant, Senior Assistant (Official Language), Assistant (Office), Senior Assistant (Statistics), Senior Assistant (OL-Hindi), Senior Assistant (Nursing), Junior Assistant (MT Driver), Deputy Company Secretary, Deputy General Manager (Commercial/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Fire Services/ Airport Operations), Manager (Corporate Affairs/ Fire Services/ Finance/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Technical/ Official Language/ Commercial/ Cargo/ Law/ Economic Planning/ Architecture/ Public Relations/ Airport Operations), Junior Executive (Corporate Affairs/ Engineering Civil/ Engineering Electrical/ Fire Services/ Finance/ Technical/ Cargo/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Airport Operations/ Commercial/ Law/ Official Language), Junior Executive (ATC/ Electronics), Medical Officers, Deputy General Manager (Security), Manager (Security), Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM).
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 04/2020
Airports Authority Of India (AAI)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant (General Insurance)
Consultant (General Insurance)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
i) Retired PSU employee from E-7/E-6 level and equivalent from Central Govt./State Govt./Defense/Paramilitary Forces/Reputed Organizations having minimum of 10 years of experience in the relevant field.
ii) Before engaging as a consultant, one month cooling period is required after superannuation.
iii) The eligible candidate should be clear from the Vigilance/Disciplinary angle at the time of retirement.
iv) There should be no criminal case pending against the eligible candidate and this will be self-certified by the respective candidate.
75000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 65 years.
How to Apply:
The application for engagement of consultant in AAI on a contract basis may be forwarded through e-mail at e-mail ID: email@example.com and the same will be scrutinized by HR Date. and the shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview. Applications are to be addressed to ED (HR), Recruitment Cell, Airports Authority of India, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi - 110003 and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: 16th March 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Airports Authority of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Airports Authority of India Recruitment
About Airports Authority of India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant (General Insurance): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant (General Insurance)?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant (General Insurance): INR75000,
When can I can apply for Consultant (General Insurance) job at Airports Authority of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant (General Insurance), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th December, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021