Airports Authority of India Invites Application for ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Airports Authority of India (AAI)
invites applications for recruitment of ITI Apprentice
Jodhpur, Dehradun, New Delhi,
Number of Vacancy: 24 Posts
|AAI Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||ITI Apprentice|
|Total Vacancy||24 Posts|
|Job Locations||Jodhpur, Dehradun, New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 26 years as on 30.09.2021|
|Posted on||12 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: ITI
Notification for Engagement of ITI Apprentices (under Apprentices Act, 1961) for year 2021-22 in Airports Authority of India, Northern Region
i. Airports Authority of India, RHQ (NR) is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program in Northern Region for the year 2021-22. During the period of Apprenticeship the candidates are governed by Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
1. Field of Specialization/ Discipline: ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics)
2. Post Name: ITI Apprentices
3. No. of seats: 24
4. Duration of Training: 1 year
5. Monthly Stipend: Trade (ITI) ApprenticeRs. 9000/- per month
6. Locations/Airports of apprenticeship training at Northern Region Airports.: RHQ,NR, New Delhi and various Delhi based units, Jodhpur, Prayagraj, Dehradun, etc.
7. Educational Qualification: ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
8. Eligibility Criteria:
i. Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible.
ii. Candidates passed degree/diploma in 2019 or after 2019 are eligible.
iii. Age limit: Maximum Age 26 years as on 30.09.2021
Age Limit: Maximum Age 26 years as on 30.09.2021
1. Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
2. The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
3. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
4. The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
How to Apply:
1. Last date of application: 31/10/2021 (please read the general instructions carefully before applying)
2. The interested candidates are required to apply through RDAT’s web portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi (E05200700101) and click the apply button in the next page. After successful application, the message “Successfully applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the establishment” will appear.
Published on: 12 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Airports Authority of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Airports Authority of India Recruitment
About Airports Authority of India
AAI manages 137 airports, which include 24 International Airports (including 3 International Civil Enclaves), 10 Customs Airports (including 4 Customs Civil Enclaves), 80 Domestic Airports and 23 Domestic Civil Enclaves at Defence airfields. AAI also provides Air Traffic Management Services (ATMS) over entire Indian Air Space and adjoining oceanic areas with ground installations at all Airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of Aircraft operations.
All major air-routes over Indian landmass are Radar covered (29 Radar installations at 11 locations) along with VOR/DVOR coverage (89 installations) co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (90 installations). 52 runways are provided with ILS installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these Airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was established in the year 1994. AAI is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in the country. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. AAI has training establishments i.e The Civil Aviation Training College (CATC), National Institute of Aviation Management and Research (NIAMAR) and Fire Training Centres (FTC). Airports Authority of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Assistant (Fire Services), Operation Manager, Senior Assistant (Rajbhasha), Senior Assistant (Electronics), Senior Assistant, Senior Assistant (Official Language), Assistant (Office), Senior Assistant (Statistics), Senior Assistant (OL-Hindi), Senior Assistant (Nursing), Junior Assistant (MT Driver), Deputy Company Secretary, Deputy General Manager (Commercial/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Fire Services/ Airport Operations), Manager (Corporate Affairs/ Fire Services/ Finance/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Technical/ Official Language/ Commercial/ Cargo/ Law/ Economic Planning/ Architecture/ Public Relations/ Airport Operations), Junior Executive (Corporate Affairs/ Engineering Civil/ Engineering Electrical/ Fire Services/ Finance/ Technical/ Cargo/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Airport Operations/ Commercial/ Law/ Official Language), Junior Executive (ATC/ Electronics), Medical Officers, Deputy General Manager (Security), Manager (Security), Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 24 vacancies in total. ITI Apprentice: 24 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for ITI Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows ITI Apprentice: INR 9000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for ITI Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Airports Authority of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jodhpur, Dehradun
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for ITI Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research Invites Application for Nurse/ Field investigator Recruitment 2021
- PEC Limited Invites Application for Legal Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Invites Application for Principal Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Invites Application for Industrial Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Multitask worker Recruitment 2021
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Nutritionist Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021