Govt All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2021-2022 aiimsbhopal.edu.in Jobs. Latest Job: AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Medical Superintendent Recruitment 2021.
AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for 84 Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: Academic /AIIMS, Bhopal/2020/06
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident (Non-Academic)
Senior Resident (Non-Academic)
Saket Nagar, Bhopal, 462020 Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 84 Posts
Educational Qualification: A MCI/UGC recognized postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/institute. Candidates with DM/M.Ch. in the concerned specialty will be preferred in respective departments as applicable. Trauma & Emergency Medicine; Postgraduate medical degree viz MD (General Medicine / General Surgery / Anaesthesiology / Orthopaedics) from recognized University / Institute. To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should have passed the qualifying examination before the date of Interview & result declared to this effect on or before this date. The tenure of qualifying degree should be completed before the date of Joining if selected. Those posts who have completed 3 years Of Senior Residency (Non- Academic) either at AllMS or outside will not be considered. Any candidates who have done Senior Residency earlier the balance period will be considered. (Maximum 3 years).
67700/- Per Month
Age Limit: 45 years.
Application Fee: (To be brought at the time of Interview)
Person with Bench-mark disabilities (PWBD) : Nil
For General/OBC/EWS category: Rs. 1500/-
For SC/ST/category: Rs.1200/-
Fees to be paid by Demand Draft only in favor of “AIIMS Bhopal”
How to Apply:
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application through ON-LINE mode only. The On-line registration of application shall be made available on AIIMS, Bhopal official website i.e http://www.aiimabhopal.edu.in It is mandatory that the applicants shall send the duly filled and signed hardcopy of the submitted application form along with self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, paper publications, paper presentation, Project sanctioned letter and other relevant testimonials by speed post / by hand to the following address:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Administrative Block, 1st Floor of Medical College Building,
Saket Nagar, Bhopal - 462020 (M.P.)
Published on: 29th June 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal Recruitment for following posts:
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal Recruitment
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 84 vacancies in total. Senior Resident (Non-Academic): 84 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident (Non-Academic)?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident (Non-Academic): INR67700,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident (Non-Academic) job at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Saket Nagar, Bhopal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th July, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident (Non-Academic), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th July, 2020
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Baramati (KVK Baramati) Invites Application for Senior Scientist cum Head Recruitment 2021
- Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) Invites Application for Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC) Invites Application for 26 Private Secretary and Various Posts
- NIFPHATT Invites Application for Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021
- NCRTC Invites Application for Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health Rehabilitation (NIMHR) Invites Application for Teaching, Non-Teaching Positions
- Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) Invites Application for Deputy Registrar and Various Posts
- National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Invites Application for Campus Director, Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Laboratory Technologist Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Management Assistant and Various Posts
- Sainik School Jhunjhunu Invites Application for 13 Accountant and Various Posts