Govt All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021-2022 aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in Jobs. Latest Job: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 30 Tutor, Demonstrator Recruitment 2021.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
Sijua, Post- Dumduma, Bhubaneswar, 751019 Orissa
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Science/relevant subjects/from recognized university with three year work experience from a recognize institution or Master’s degree in relevant subject Desirable experience: Immunohistochemistry, PCR, Cell culture, basic laboratory techniques.
28750/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: 30 years. Age relaxation for SC, ST, Women and Ex-service personnel as per Govt. order.
How to Apply:
Date of interview: 22nd April 2019 at 11 AM at Department of Physiology, AIIMS Bhubaneswar. Interested candidates may appear for a walk-in interview. Candidates should bring duly filled application form (As per the prescribed Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate and set of photocopies of all documents along with a passport size photo and biodata at the time of interview.
Published on: 13th April 2019
Date of Interview: 22nd April 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Recruitment for following posts:
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Recruitment
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar was established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), Government of India
The aim of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar is to correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level Health Care in the Country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and Postgraduate Medical Education in all its branches and related fields, and also offers nursing and paramedical training to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of Healthcare activities.
The prime objective of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar is to create an excellent academic and education milieu for providing a platform for development of quality Medical Services, Teaching and Research Training System and to render International Standard quality patient care and health care development in system.
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar offers recruitment for the posts of Faculties (for various Medical Academic Discipline offered by Institute), Senior Resident / Medical Officer / Executive Officer / Chief Dietician & Nutrition Officer / Chief medical Social Service Officer / Assistant Controller of Examination / Assistant Accounts Officer / Store Officer / Caretaker of Darkroom /Security Officer / Assistant Engineer (Family Health) / Senior Sanitation Officer / Technical Officer / Dental Technician / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman / Ward boy / Compounder, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR28750,
When can I can apply for Project Assistant job at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sijua, Post- Dumduma
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd April, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd April, 2019
- Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) Invites Application for Deputy Registrar and Various Posts
- National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Invites Application for Campus Director, Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Laboratory Technologist Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Management Assistant and Various Posts
- Sainik School Jhunjhunu Invites Application for 13 Accountant and Various Posts
- Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Invites Application for Vehicle Driver Recruitment 2021
- CIFNET Invites Application for Fitter Recruitment 2021
- Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Invites Application for Director, Dean Recruitment 2021
- National Seed Research and Training Centre (NSRTC) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Invites Application for Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Nagrota Invites Application for TGT, General Employee and Various Posts