AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 10 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Resident
Number of Vacancy: 10 Posts
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Notification 2021 For Junior Resident Post - 56100 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Resident|
|Total Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Posted on||08 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||03 Oct, 2021|
(i) MBBS from lnstitution recognised by MCl. The candidate must have completed. compulsory internship and must produce lnternship Completion Certificate and Registration under any state MCI.
(ii) All candidates completing their qualifying eligibility criteria as of the date of interview shall be eligible.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. The merit list (selected and waiting list) shall be prepared on the basis of lnterview.
2. Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by Resignation of candidates, post will be offered to the candidates from waiting list according to the merit. All applicants must provide phone numbers and e-mail for faster communication.
3. The final result will be displayed on the website i.e. www. aiimsbhubnaeswar.nic.in
How to Apply:
1. The on-line application will be available on: 13th September 2021 & 10:00 A.M.
2. The Iast date of receipt of on-line application: 03rd October 2021 & 05:00 P.M.
3. The online application will be available at website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in. Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only.
4. The original Certificates are to be uploaded while filling up the Online Application
(i) ldentity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.,)
(ii) Address Proof (Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.,)
(iii) Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
(iv) Class 12th Certificate.
(v) MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificates.
(vi) Internship Completion Certificate.
(vii) FMGE Certificate conducted by MBE (For Foreign Medical Graduate).
(viii) Registration with MCI/ State Medical Council.
(ix) Experience certificate (copy of completion of lnternship)
(x) Reservation category Certificate (OBCYSC/ST/PH) (Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
(xi) Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only. The ln-services candidates will not be permitted for lnterview, without "No objection certificate" from the employer.
(xii) The Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) certificate should be issued by a duly constituted Medical Board of the State or Central Government Hospitals/ lnstructions.
(xiii) All candidates, who want to avail benefit of reservation/ age relaxation/ exemption of fee, should enclose a copy of certificate issued by competent authority in support of their claim for reservation exemption of fee and relaxation of age.
Published on: 09 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Recruitment for following posts:
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Recruitment
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar was established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), Government of India
The aim of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar is to correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level Health Care in the Country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and Postgraduate Medical Education in all its branches and related fields, and also offers nursing and paramedical training to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of Healthcare activities.
The prime objective of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar is to create an excellent academic and education milieu for providing a platform for development of quality Medical Services, Teaching and Research Training System and to render International Standard quality patient care and health care development in system.
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar offers recruitment for the posts of Faculties (for various Medical Academic Discipline offered by Institute), Senior Resident / Medical Officer / Executive Officer / Chief Dietician & Nutrition Officer / Chief medical Social Service Officer / Assistant Controller of Examination / Assistant Accounts Officer / Store Officer / Caretaker of Darkroom /Security Officer / Assistant Engineer (Family Health) / Senior Sanitation Officer / Technical Officer / Dental Technician / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman / Ward boy / Compounder, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 10 vacancies in total. Junior Resident: 10 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Resident: INR 56100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bhubaneshwar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd October, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar government jobs or sarkari naukri for All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar. Get full details of All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar for FREE. You can also get All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Invites Application for Homoeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- APSC Invites Application for 15 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021