AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident
Sijua, Bhubaneshwar, 751019 Orissa
Number of Vacancy: 74 Posts
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Education Requirement||DNB,Master of Dental Surgery,MS/MD,M.Ch,DM|
|Total Vacancy||74 Posts|
|Age Limit||Upper age 40 - 45 Years|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||15 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||05 Oct, 2021|
(i) A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /lnstitute of National importance.
(ii) Emergency Medicine: A Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) is required for the Post of Emergency Medicine. Candidates having DNB/MD/MS in Orthopaedics /Anaesthesiology /General Medicine can also apply for the post of Senior Resident (Emergency Medicine) in the Department of Trauma & Emergency. However PG Degree in Anaesthesiology and Emergency Medicine will be given Preference.
(iii) Medical Oncology / Clinical Haematology: Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Pathology, Transfusion Medicine, Paediatrics and General medicine can also apply for the Senior Resident (Non-Academic) in Clinical Haematology.
(iv) Dentistry: MDS degree in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
(v) Only those candidates who have been declared passed in the Post-Graduate degree i.e DNB/MD/MS/MDS (as applicable) will be eligible to be considered for the vacant post as notified in that quarter.
Age Limit: Upper age 40 - 45 Years
1. The candidate can apply for more than one post out of the enlisted Departments separately but, they have to apply separately for different posts/Departments.
2. Written examination will only be conducted when number of applicants are more than three times than the number of posts advertised. However, there will be no written test for the post against which less number of applications are received than the vacancies. Director, AllMS, Bhubaneswar will have the discretion to decide for which post written examination to be conducted and for which post there will be no written examination. The decision thereof will be final.
3. The merit list (selected and waiting list) for all categories i.e UR / EWS / OBC /SC / ST shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test and personal interview or only Personal lnterview.
4. Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates, post will be offered to the candidates from waiting list according to the merit panel. All applicants must provide latest mobile numbers and e-mail for timely communication.
5. For qualification /Reservation /Selection Procedure/Emolument/date of lnterview and other latest details, candidates are advised to visit AllMS, Bhubaneswar website regularly.
6. Selected Candidate will be expected to stay in lnstitute Campus if offered residential accommodation.
How to Apply:
1. The on-line application will be available on 21st September, 2021 (10.00 A.M.)
2. The last date of receipt of on-line application 05th October, 2021(05.00 P.M.)
3. The online application will be available at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in (see under Recruitment / What's New).
4. Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only.
5. Director AllMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without assigning any reason there of or fill up less/ more number of posts as advertised depending upon the lnstitutional requirement.
6. The original certificate i.e. MBBS / BDS degree certificate, lnternship Completion Certificate, Qualifying degree (MBBS / BDS / MD /MS / MDS / DNB / DM /M.Ch) Medical registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate and other relevant certificates etc. of the candidates who are selected for the post of Senior Residents, will be verified. lf any candidate, who joins the post and leaves/resigns/gets terminated before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month's prior notice from either side as per the rules or by depositing pay and allowance in lieu thereof with the lnstitute for the period of which notice falls short of one month or so.
Published on: 17 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Recruitment for following posts:
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Recruitment
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar was established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), Government of India
The aim of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar is to correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level Health Care in the Country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and Postgraduate Medical Education in all its branches and related fields, and also offers nursing and paramedical training to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of Healthcare activities.
The prime objective of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar is to create an excellent academic and education milieu for providing a platform for development of quality Medical Services, Teaching and Research Training System and to render International Standard quality patient care and health care development in system.
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar offers recruitment for the posts of Faculties (for various Medical Academic Discipline offered by Institute), Senior Resident / Medical Officer / Executive Officer / Chief Dietician & Nutrition Officer / Chief medical Social Service Officer / Assistant Controller of Examination / Assistant Accounts Officer / Store Officer / Caretaker of Darkroom /Security Officer / Assistant Engineer (Family Health) / Senior Sanitation Officer / Technical Officer / Dental Technician / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman / Ward boy / Compounder, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 74 vacancies in total. Senior Resident: 74 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident: INR 67700(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sijua, Bhubaneshwar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar government jobs or sarkari naukri for All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar. Get full details of All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar for FREE. You can also get All India Institute Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Admin Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Laboratory/field Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for 7 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai Invites Application for Resource Person Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021