AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for MTS, Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
invites applications for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Laboratory Technician-III
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Laboratory Technician-III
Patrapada, Bhubaneswar, 751019 Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
Multi-tasking Staff: High School (preferably Science stream) / Matriculation / Equivalent from a recognized Board.
Laboratory Technician-III: B. Sc. Medical laboratory Technology / Class 12th pass in Science subjects with two years’ diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or One year DMLT with two years’ laboratory experience in recognized organization. Desirable: Hands on experience in pathology and biochemistry with processing of clinical specimens Proficient to read, write and speak in Hindi and English
18000-25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Laboratory Technician III: 30 Years, Multi-tasking Staff: Between 18-25 years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply:
1. All interested candidates should submit the duly filled application form in the prescribed format all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate along with a passport size photo and set of self-attested photocopies of all documents by email to email@example.com before the day of interview.
2. Candidate should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview on 28-10-2021 (Scientist-C, Research Assistant, Laboratory Technician-III) and 29- 10-2021 (Data Entry Operator, Multi-tasking Staff) at 09:00 AM at the following address: Contact information Dr Susama Patra Functional Principal Investigator Professor & Head Department of Pathology & Lab Medicine AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: 14 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Recruitment for following posts:
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar Recruitment
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar was established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), Government of India
The aim of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar is to correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level Health Care in the Country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and Postgraduate Medical Education in all its branches and related fields, and also offers nursing and paramedical training to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of Healthcare activities.
The prime objective of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar is to create an excellent academic and education milieu for providing a platform for development of quality Medical Services, Teaching and Research Training System and to render International Standard quality patient care and health care development in system.
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar offers recruitment for the posts of Faculties (for various Medical Academic Discipline offered by Institute), Senior Resident / Medical Officer / Executive Officer / Chief Dietician & Nutrition Officer / Chief medical Social Service Officer / Assistant Controller of Examination / Assistant Accounts Officer / Store Officer / Caretaker of Darkroom /Security Officer / Assistant Engineer (Family Health) / Senior Sanitation Officer / Technical Officer / Dental Technician / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman / Ward boy / Compounder, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Laboratory Technician-III: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Laboratory Technician-III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Laboratory Technician-III: INR 18000,
When can I can apply for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Laboratory Technician-III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Patrapada, Bhubaneswar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Laboratory Technician-III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
- District Panchayt Raj Office Ramgarh Invites Application for 23 Accounts Clerk Cum Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Nursing Staff Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Management Information Systems Specialist Recruitment 2021
- ACTREC Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- District Rural Development Agency Ranchi (DRDA Ranchi) Invites Application for Account Assistant Recruitment 2021
- DRDA Ranchi Invites Application for Block Program Officer Recruitment 2021
- DRDA Ranchi Invites Application for 11 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- District Rural Development Agency Ranchi (DRDA Ranchi) Invites Application for 58 Computer Assistant, Gram Rojgar Sevak Recruitment 2021
- Safdarjang Hospital & Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021