All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS, Jodhpur) was established in the year 2012. AIIMS, Jodhpur is a Medical College and Medical Research public University located in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Junior Residents, Tutors, Demonstrators, Senior Residents, Assistant Administrative Officer, Deputy Nursing Superintendent, Clinical Instructor (Nursing), Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Staff Nurse. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS/BDS, MD/ DNB in related Discipline, Degree, B.Sc. / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing, Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery, for a great career at All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur.
AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for 119 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: Dean (Academics)/01/SR/2021-AIIMS.JDH
All India Institute Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident
Number of Vacancy: 119 Posts
1. MD/DNB (Anaesthesiology).
2. MD/MS / DNB (Anatomy) / M.Sc. (Anatomy) with Ph.D.
3. MD/DNB (Biochemistry)/M.Sc. (Biochemistry) with Ph.D.
4. M.Ch./DNB (CTVS) (please refer to official notification).
67700/- Per Month
Age Limit: 45 years as on 10.02.2021.
Application Fee: Gen/ OBC - Rs.1000/-, SC/ST - Rs.800/-, PWD - Nil.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): http://188.8.131.52/~aiimsrecruitment/SR/SR_2021_1/
Published on: 18th January 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Recruitment for following posts:
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Recruitment
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur was established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), Government of India.
The aim of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur,is to correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level Health Care in the Country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and Postgraduate Medical Education in all its branches and related fields, and also offers nursing and paramedical training to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of Healthcare activities.
The prime objective of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur is to create an excellent academic and education milieu for providing a platform for development of quality Medical Services, Teaching and Research Training System and to render International Standard quality patient care and health care development in system.
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur offers various Medical academic Discipline in Department of Anatomy / Anaesthesiology / Biochemistry / Community Medicine and Family Medicine / Dentistry / ENT Otorhinology / Geology / Forensic Medicine and Toxicology / General Medicine / General Surgery / Microbiology / Obstetrics & Gynaecology / Ophthalmology / Pediatric Surgery / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Physiology / Radio-Diagnosis etc.
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculties (for various Medical Academic Discipline offered by Institute), Senior Resident / Medical Officer / Executive Officer / Chief Dietician & Nutrition Officer / Chief medical Social Service Officer / Assistant Controller of Examination / Assistant Accounts Officer / Store Officer / Caretaker of Darkroom /Security Officer / Assistant Engineer (Family Health) / Senior Sanitation Officer / Technical Officer / Dental Technician / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman / Wardboy / Compounder, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 119 vacancies in total. Senior Resident: 119 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident: INR67700,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident job at All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Basni Phase-II, Jodhpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th February, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th February, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021