All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS, Jodhpur) was established in the year 2012. AIIMS, Jodhpur is a Medical College and Medical Research public University located in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Junior Residents, Tutors, Demonstrators, Senior Residents, Assistant Administrative Officer, Deputy Nursing Superintendent, Clinical Instructor (Nursing), Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Staff Nurse. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS/BDS, MD/ DNB in related Discipline, Degree, B.Sc. / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing, Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery, for a great career at All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur.
AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for Laboratory Technician-III Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: AIIMS/RES(07)/2020/467
All India Institute Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Laboratory Technician-III
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology / Class 12th pass in Science subjects with two years’ diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or One year DMLT with two years’ laboratory experience in recognized organization. Desirable: Hands on experience in pathology and biochemistry with processing of clinical specimens Proficient to read, write and speak in Hindi and English
18000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 years.
How to Apply:
Applicants must fill up all the columns of application form properly. Single/consolidated SCANNED PDF of the signed application along with its enclosures and complete in all respects should be mailed to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered.
2. Screening will be done on the basis of suitability of the candidate as per the project requirement.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
4. No enquiries shall be entertained in this regard after due date.
5. Last date of receiving the application is June 04, 2021 at 5:00 PM by Email.
6. Interview date will be intimated later. List of eligible candidates for the interview will be posted on the website of AIIMS Jodhpur and candidate informed by email.
7. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
8. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
9. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
11. This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project.
12. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
13. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
14. Age Relaxation: Age relaxation for SC, ST and OBC candidates will be given against reserve posts only 15. Age / Education qualification / Experience will be considered till late date of the advertisement.
Published on: 26th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Recruitment for following posts:
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Recruitment
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur was established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), Government of India.
The aim of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur,is to correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level Health Care in the Country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and Postgraduate Medical Education in all its branches and related fields, and also offers nursing and paramedical training to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of Healthcare activities.
The prime objective of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur is to create an excellent academic and education milieu for providing a platform for development of quality Medical Services, Teaching and Research Training System and to render International Standard quality patient care and health care development in system.
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur offers various Medical academic Discipline in Department of Anatomy / Anaesthesiology / Biochemistry / Community Medicine and Family Medicine / Dentistry / ENT Otorhinology / Geology / Forensic Medicine and Toxicology / General Medicine / General Surgery / Microbiology / Obstetrics & Gynaecology / Ophthalmology / Pediatric Surgery / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Physiology / Radio-Diagnosis etc.
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculties (for various Medical Academic Discipline offered by Institute), Senior Resident / Medical Officer / Executive Officer / Chief Dietician & Nutrition Officer / Chief medical Social Service Officer / Assistant Controller of Examination / Assistant Accounts Officer / Store Officer / Caretaker of Darkroom /Security Officer / Assistant Engineer (Family Health) / Senior Sanitation Officer / Technical Officer / Dental Technician / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman / Wardboy / Compounder, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Laboratory Technician-III: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Laboratory Technician-III?
The Payscale is as follows Laboratory Technician-III: INR18000,
When can I can apply for Laboratory Technician-III job at All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Basni Phase-II, Jodhpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Laboratory Technician-III, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th June, 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Peon Cum Driver and Various Posts
- ICSIL Invites Application for Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for Project Officer (Education) Recruitment 2021
- NIMHANS Invites Application for 4 Behavioural Activation Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) Invites Application for Law Officer Recruitment 2021
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Invites Application for Director General Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat National Law University Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC) Invites Application for Group General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Raksha Shakti University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- IDRBT Invites Application for Stack Developer and Various Posts