All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna (AIIMS Patna)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident
All Institute oF Medial Sciences
PHULWARI SHARIF , Patna, 801505 Bihar
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
|Walkin Interview - AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2021 - Freshers can APPLY!!! Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit (as on date of interview) will be 45 years. Relax able for sC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of 05 years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years. In the case of Orthopedic/ Physical Handicapped (0PH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.|
|Posted on||12 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: DNB, MS/MD
AIIMS Patna invites applications for appointment to the posts of Senior Resident on ad hoc basis for 89 days through walk -·in Interview for Department of Dermatology of this institution.
1. post Name: AIIMS Patna invites applications for appointment to the posts of Senior Resident on ad hoc basis for 89 days through walk -·in Interview for Department of Dermatology of this institution.
2. No. of Post: 04
3. Department: Dermatology
4. Qualification for Senior Resident: Postgraduate degree MD/DNB from a MCI recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Upper age limit (as on date of interview) will be 45 years. Relax able for sC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of 05 years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years. In the case of Orthopedic/ Physical Handicapped (0PH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Date and time of Interview: October 23rd, 2021; 09:00 am
2. Venue Seminar Hall, 4th Floor, Dept. Of Dermatology, OPD Building, AIIMS Patna
3. Eligible candidates are requested to report at OPD Building, 4th Floor, Department of Dermatology, Seminar Hall at 09:00 AM positively on the date of interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size color photograph. Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of interview. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:-
I. Certificate of Date of Birth
II.' Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidates must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in format given by DOPT/Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government job.)
III. MBBS Pass Certificate
IV. MBBS Mark Sheet
V. MBBS Attempt Certificate
VI. MD Degree Certificate
VII. MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
III. Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council (MD/MBBS)
IX. NOC from the present employer (if employed)
X. MD/DNB passed Certificate (for senior resident post)
XI. MD/DNB Marks sheets (if applicable)
Published on: 12 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna Recruitment for following posts:
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna Recruitment
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Patna, was established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), Government of India
The aim of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Patna,is to correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level Health Care in the Country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and Postgraduate Medical Education in all its branches and related fields, and also offers nursing and paramedical training to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of Healthcare activities.
The prime objective of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Patna,is to create an excellent academic and education milieu for providing a platform for development of quality Medical Services, Teaching and Research Training System and to render International Standard quality patient care and health care development in system.
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Patna, offers various Medical academic Discipline in Department of Anatomy / Anaesthesiology / Biochemistry / Community Medicine and Family Medicine / Dentistry / ENT Otorhinology / Geology / Forensic Medicine and Toxicology / General Medicine / General Surgery / Microbiology / Obstetrics & Gynaecology / Ophthalmology / Pediatric Surgery / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Physiology / Radio-Diagnosis etc.
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Patna offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculties (for various Medical Academic Discipline offered by Institute), Senior Resident / Medical Officer / Executive Officer / Chief Dietician & Nutrition Officer / Chief medical Social Service Officer / Assistant Controller of Examination / Assistant Accounts Officer / Store Officer / Caretaker of Darkroom /Security Officer / Assistant Engineer (Family Health) / Senior Sanitation Officer / Technical Officer / Dental Technician / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman / Wardboy / Compounder, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Senior Resident: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in All Institute oF Medial Sciences PHULWARI SHARIF , Patna
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd October, 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Invites Application for Senior Project Mechanic Recruitment 2021
- NIVH Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Warden Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Invites Application for 161 Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for 30 Computer cum Vaccine Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- VIT University Invites Application for Project Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for 20 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 36 Attendant Grade I Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Invites Application for Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology Invites Application for Associate Professor I Recruitment 2021