Govt All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (AIIMS Raipur) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2021-2022 aiimsraipur.edu.in Jobs. Latest Job: AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Neurotechnologist Recruitment 2021.
AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for 142 Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: Admin/Recruitment/SR/2020/AIIMS.RPR/3281
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (AIIMS Raipur)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident
Tatibandh, Raipur, 492099 Chhattisgarh
Number of Vacancy: 142 Posts (UR-64, EWS-8, OBC-35, SC-28, ST-7)
1. A postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD/MS/DNB /Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University /Institute.
2. DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
67700/- Per Moonth
Age Limit: 45 years.
Application Fee: For General/EWS/OBC Category Rs. 1,000/- and for ST/SC Category Rs. 800/- is required to be remitted online only. Any other mode of payment is not acceptable.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): http://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in/user/vacancies-desc.php?descscr=461&descty...
Published on: 1st December 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur Recruitment for following posts:
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur Recruitment
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur was established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), Government of India
The aim of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur,is to correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level Health Care in the Country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and Postgraduate Medical Education in all its branches and related fields, and also offers nursing and paramedical training to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of Healthcare activities.
The prime objective of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur is to create an excellent academic and education milieu for providing a platform for development of quality Medical Services, Teaching and Research Training System and to render International Standard quality patient care and health care development in system.
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur offers various Medical academic Discipline in Department of Anatomy / Anaesthesiology / Biochemistry / Community Medicine and Family Medicine / Dentistry / ENT Otorhinology / Geology / Forensic Medicine and Toxicology / General Medicine / General Surgery / Microbiology / Obstetrics & Gynaecology / Ophthalmology / Pediatric Surgery / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Physiology / Radio-Diagnosis etc.
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculties (for various Medical Academic Discipline offered by Institute), Senior Resident / Medical Officer / Executive Officer / Chief Dietician & Nutrition Officer / Chief medical Social Service Officer / Assistant Controller of Examination / Assistant Accounts Officer / Store Officer / Caretaker of Darkroom /Security Officer / Assistant Engineer (Family Health) / Senior Sanitation Officer / Technical Officer / Dental Technician / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman / Wardboy / Compounder, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 142 vacancies in total. Senior Resident: 142 Posts (UR-64, EWS-8, OBC-35, SC-28, ST-7),
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident: INR67700,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident job at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Tatibandh, Raipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th December, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th December, 2020
- CARI Guwahati Invites Application for 9 Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- RARC Agartala Invites Application for 5 Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for 9 Drug Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Postal Circle Invites Application for 1421 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
- SVNIT Invites Application for 7 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIT Invites Application for 8 Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority Of India (SAI) Invites Application for 47 Junior Consultant Recruitment 2021
- ITI Limited Invites Application for 40 Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIT Invites Application for 17 Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) Invites Application for 6 Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Invites Application for 19 Review Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for 11 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021