AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for 142 Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: Admin/Recruitment/SR/2020/AIIMS.RPR/3281
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (AIIMS Raipur)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident
Number of Vacancy: 142 Posts (UR-64, EWS-8, OBC-35, SC-28, ST-7)
1. A postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD/MS/DNB /Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University /Institute.
2. DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
67700/- Per Moonth
Age Limit: 45 years.
Application Fee: For General/EWS/OBC Category Rs. 1,000/- and for ST/SC Category Rs. 800/- is required to be remitted online only. Any other mode of payment is not acceptable.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): http://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in/user/vacancies-desc.php?descscr=461&descty...
Published on: 1st December 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur Recruitment for following posts:
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur Recruitment
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur was established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), Government of India
The aim of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur,is to correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level Health Care in the Country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and Postgraduate Medical Education in all its branches and related fields, and also offers nursing and paramedical training to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of Healthcare activities.
The prime objective of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur is to create an excellent academic and education milieu for providing a platform for development of quality Medical Services, Teaching and Research Training System and to render International Standard quality patient care and health care development in system.
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur offers various Medical academic Discipline in Department of Anatomy / Anaesthesiology / Biochemistry / Community Medicine and Family Medicine / Dentistry / ENT Otorhinology / Geology / Forensic Medicine and Toxicology / General Medicine / General Surgery / Microbiology / Obstetrics & Gynaecology / Ophthalmology / Pediatric Surgery / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Physiology / Radio-Diagnosis etc.
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculties (for various Medical Academic Discipline offered by Institute), Senior Resident / Medical Officer / Executive Officer / Chief Dietician & Nutrition Officer / Chief medical Social Service Officer / Assistant Controller of Examination / Assistant Accounts Officer / Store Officer / Caretaker of Darkroom /Security Officer / Assistant Engineer (Family Health) / Senior Sanitation Officer / Technical Officer / Dental Technician / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman / Wardboy / Compounder, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 142 vacancies in total. Senior Resident: 142 Posts (UR-64, EWS-8, OBC-35, SC-28, ST-7),
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident: INR67700,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident job at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Tatibandh, Raipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th December, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th December, 2020
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021