Govt All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
AIISH Recruitment 2021 aiishmysore.in Jobs. Latest Job: AIISH Invites Application for Lecturer in Clinical Psychology Recruitment 2021.
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Invites Application for Audiologist /Speech Language Pathologist Grade II Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH)
invites applications for recruitment of Audiologist /Speech Language Pathologist Grade II
Audiologist /Speech Language Pathologist Grade II
All Institute of Speech & Hearing
Manasagangothri , Mysore, 570006 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|AIISH All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Audiologist /Speech Language Pathologist Grade II|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Up to 30 years|
|Posted on||06 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||17 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc
AIISH, Mysore invites applications for the following posts to be filled on Regular basis at the Institute as detailed below:
ADVERTISEMENT No. 13/2021
1. Name of the Post: Audiologist /Speech Language Pathologist Grade II
2. No of Post: 02
3. Scale of pay: Level 06 of pay matrix under VII CPC
4. Essential Qualification: B.Sc degree in Speech and Hearing or equivalent
Age Limit: Up to 30 years
1. Method of Recruitment: Direct Recruitment
2. The applications received in response to the advertisement will be scrutinized and only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process. Mere fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for written test, teaching skill test or interview.
How to Apply:
1. The application may be downloaded from our website www.aiishmysore.in,
2. Interested candidates who meet the requirement, may send their Applications along with Self-attested copies of Matriculation, SSLC, Diploma certificate and all semester mark cards, Degree certificate and mark cards for all the semesters I years, SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate, Gist and copy of publications and other testimonials in support of experience and other claims in the application. Addressforsendjng theapplications: Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore - 570 006.
3. The last date of receipt of application is at 17.12.2021 5.30 PM. The applications received after the last date for any reason will not be entertained.
4. Application fee: For General Category, OBC and EWS candidates - 100/- For candidates belonging to SC/ST categories - 40/- for For women and PWD candidates - exempted from payment of application fee.
5. Application forms without the prescribed Application fees, Transaction No. I URT No. & date are liable to be rejected.
6. Applications received after the last date or with insufficient information would not be considered.
Published on: 06 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Recruitment for following posts:
About All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Recruitment
About All India Institute of Speech and Hearing
The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing was established in the year 1966 as an autonomous institute fully funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
The major objectives of the institute are to impart professional training, render clinical services, conduct research and educate the public on issues related to communication disorders such as hearing impairment, mental retardation, voice, fluency and phonological and language disorders.
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing was established in the year 1966 for training professionals for speech and hearing sciences. All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) is located in Manasagangotri , Mysore. AIISH is an autonomous institute under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. All India Institute of Speech and Hearing is affiliated with the University of Mysore and offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees in Speech and Hearing. It offers the following courses: B.Sc. (Speech and Hearing), M.Sc. (Audiology), M.Sc. (Speech-Language Pathology), Bachelors of Special Education (Hearing Impairment), Diploma in Hearing Aid and Earmould Technology, B.Ed (Special Education-Distance Mode), Ph.D. (Audiology), Ph.D. (Speech-Language Pathology), Certificate Course on Communication Disorders. The institute also conducts research in speech-language pathology, audiology, speech sciences, and hearing sciences. All India Institute of Speech and Hearing recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as ENT Surgeon, Reader, Software Engineer, Junior Technical Writer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Lecturer in Speech Sciences, Clinical Psychologist, Speech Language Pathologist, Stores Supervisor, Block Informatics Officer, Data Entry Operator, Accounts Clerk, Clerk cum Typist, Nirman Sahayak, Sahayak, Gram Panchayat Karmee, Professor of ENT, Professor of Clinical Psychology, Reader in ENT, Reader in Speech- Sciences, Reader in Speech- Pathology, Reader in Special Education, Lecturer in Speech Pathology, Clinical Supervisor, Assistant Medical Records Officer, Multi Rehabilitation Worker, Ear Mould Technician, Administrative Officer (on deputation), Stores Supervisor, Stenographer, Director, Assistant Executive Engineer, Driver. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS & MS (ENT) or MBBS & DLO (ENT), Post graduate with Ph.D. in the relevant subject/discipline, B.E/ B. Tech in Computer Engineering or MCA, Graduate in Journalism and mass communication / English literature / Science or IT with good language skills, Graduate, Master's degree in Speech and Hearing or in Speech-Language Pathology, M.A. in Psychology + Diploma in Medical and Social Psychology, B.Sc. in Speech & Hearing, Degree, Doctorate degree (Ph.D) in the area of Speech and Hearing, BE Civil or B.Tech (Civil), M.S (ENT), Doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology + Master's degree in Psychology + M.Phil in Medical and Social Psychology, Post graduate with Ph.D. in the relevant subject/discipline, Graduate in commerce with SAS, B.Sc. Degree with Diploma in Electronics or M.Sc. (Electronics), Graduate with Diploma in Medical Records keeping, Diploma in Hearing, Language and Speech (DHLS) or Diploma in Hearing Aid and Earmould Technology (DHA & ET), 10+2 + course of Multi Rehabilitation worker, Middle School VIII Pass + Possession of valid driving license for Motor Car/Bus, for a great career at All India Institute of Speech and Hearing.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Audiologist /Speech Language Pathologist Grade II: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Audiologist /Speech Language Pathologist Grade II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Audiologist /Speech Language Pathologist Grade II: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Audiologist /Speech Language Pathologist Grade II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at All India Institute of Speech and Hearing
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in All Institute of Speech & Hearing Manasagangothri , Mysore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Audiologist /Speech Language Pathologist Grade II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th December, 2021
- AIISH Invites Application for Lecturer in Clinical Psychology Recruitment 2021
- SGPGIMS Invites Application for 7 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- CMC Vellore Invites Application for Junior Special Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Director RSETI Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Invites Application for 4 Project Associate-II Recruitment 2021
- SGPGIMS Invites Application for 5 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Invites Application for 15 Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021