Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) Invites Application for Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD)
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Consultant
-, New Delhi, - Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
(i) M.D. in an appropriate branch of Medicine with at least 02 years' post-doctoral experience in a recognized hospital/ dispensary. OR
(ii) MBBS with minimum 55% marks or equivalent including completion of compulsory rotary internship followed by at least 05 years post degree experience in a recognized hospital/ dispensary/ nursing home.
13500-17000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply:
1. Applicants are required to send a detailed curriculum vitae along with copies of all testimonials and experience certificates on or before the last date through hard copy only at the following address (preferably by Registered/ Speed Post).
2. The Applications be sent in the envelops subscribing - "Application for the post of"
3. Closing Date: 20.10.2021
Published on: 04 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment for following posts:
About Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment
About Ambedkar University Delhi
Bharat Ratna Dr B.R. Ambedkar Vishwavidyalaya, Delhi (Ambedkar University, Delhi or AUD for short) was established by the Government of the NCT of Delhi through an Act of Legislature. The University began functioning in August 2008.
Ambedkar University Delhi was established in the year 2007. It is located in Delhi. It is a non-affiliating University with main focus on undergraduate and postgraduate studies and on research in the Humanities and the Social Sciences. Ambedkar University Delhi recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Registrar, Library Trainees, Senior Consultants, Assistant, Assistant (Library), Part Time Psychiatrist, Director (IT Services), Deputy Registrar, Registrar, Controller of Finance, Project Associate, Project Assistant, Project Officer, Administrative cum Secretarial Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), System Administrator (Information Technology), Junior System Administrator (Information Technology), Junior Executive (Information Technology), Technical Assistant (Information Technology), Research Associate, Project Associates, Research/ Field Investigator, Associate Professor, Professor, Assistant Professor, Communication Associate, Communication Assistant, Co-Director (Technical) Campus Development(Deputation) , Co-Director (Technical) Campus Development (Contractual) , Director (IT Services) (Direct), Consultant (Project/Campus Development) (Deputation) , Consultant (Project/Campus Development) (Contractual), Assistant Registrar (Direct), Assistant Registrar (Deputation), Assistant Registrar (Contractual), Security Supervisor (Deputation), Security Supervisor (Contractual), Junior Executive (Direct), Junior Executive (Deputation), Junior Executive (Contractual), Junior Executive (Library) (Direct), Junior Executive (Library) (Deputation), Junior Executive (Library) (Contractual), Caretaker (Direct). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree, BA/B.Sc/B.Com with Masters in Library and Information Science or MA /M.Sc / M.Com with Bachelors in Library and Information Science, 10+2 + A minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Bachelor's Degree + working knowledge of computer applications + Diploma or Certificate in Library Science, MD in Psychiatry, Master's Degree in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology; Master Degree in Child Development, Psychology; Early Childhood Care and Education; Graduation in Child Development, Child Psychology Early Childhood Care and Education; Master Degree in Social Work / Social Science / Child Development / Psychology, Graduation in any discipline, 10th Class, Post graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology / B.Tech or Master's in Computer Applications (MCA), B.Tech/BE Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / MSC / MCA, B.Tech/BE (Computer Science)/ MSc. Computer Science / IT/ MCA/MBA(IT), 10+2, Masters degree in a social science discipline, Master's degree in Social Sciences/Mass Communication, Ph.D. Degree in the concerned / allied / relevant disciplines, Master's degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, for a great career at Ambedkar University Delhi.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Medical Consultant: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Consultant: INR 13500,
When can I can apply for Medical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Ambedkar University Delhi
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate I /Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Wildlife Institute of India Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- King Georges Medical University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2021
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Assistant Vice President/ Manager Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Manager / Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Dairy Development Board Invites Application for Officer on Special Duty Java Developer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Invites Application for Senior Project Mechanic Recruitment 2021