Directorate of Health Services Port Blair Invites Application for Dental Specialist Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: 4-14/ESTT/DHS/2018/785
Directorate of Health Services Port Blair invites applications for recruitment of Dental Specialist
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
(1) A qualification included on part I and part II of the schedule of Dentist Act, 1948 (16 of 1948)
(2) A Post - Graduate Qualification in Dentistry i.e. M.D.S Oral Surgery from a Recognised University in India.
(3) 07 years of experience in dental work which should include minimum of 3 years experience in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery after post graduation.
(4) Should be registered with Dental Council.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 years.
How to Apply:
A & N Health Department will be held on every Wednesday from 3.00 p.m to 5.00 p.m from 06.03.2019 onwards in the chamber of the Director of Health Services, A & N Administration, Port Blair. The candidate should also bring their original Certificates/documents relating to proof of Age, Educational Qualification, etc. for verification. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending interview. All other Terms & Conditions may be seen on the website of A & N Administration (www.and.nic.in / www.andaman.gov.in).
Published on: 5th March 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment for following posts:
About Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment
About Andaman & Nicobar Administration
The Andaman & Nicobar Islands have been inhabited for several thousand years. In the Andaman Islands, the various Andamanese people maintained their separated existence through the vast majority of this time, diversifying into distinct linguistic, cultural and territorial groups. Administratively, the Union Territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands has three revenue Districts. Port Blair- the capital and gateway to the islands lies in South Andaman Island and falls under South Andaman District. The latest North & Middle Andaman District with Mayabunder as headquarters lies separated from South Andaman District by a creek. Car Nicobar is the District Headquarter of Nicobar District.
Andaman and Nicobar Administration jobs are available for the following posts: Chief Surveyor, Surveyor.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in degree in Marine Engineering or A basic degree in Naval Architecture, Marine/Mechanical/Electrical Engineer + A basic degree in Naval Architecture for a great career at Andaman and Nicobar Administration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Dental Specialist: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Dental Specialist?
The Payscale is as follows Dental Specialist: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Dental Specialist job at Andaman & Nicobar Administration
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Atlanta Point, Port Blair
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th March, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Dental Specialist, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th March, 2019
- Kochi Metro Rail Ltd (KMRL) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021