Andaman & Nicobar Administration Invites Application for 15 Welder Recruitment 2020
Andaman & Nicobar Administration
invites applications for recruitment of Welder
Andaman & Nicobar Island
Number of Vacancy: 15 Posts
(i) Secondary School Examination (10th Std.) pass from a recognized Board/Institution.
(ii) Should possess one (01) year National Trade Certificate in Welding from a recognised Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
19000-63200/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-33 years for male 18-38 years for female.
How to Apply:
please refer to official notification.
Published on: 15th June 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment for following posts:
About Andaman & Nicobar Administration Recruitment
About Andaman & Nicobar Administration
The Andaman & Nicobar Islands have been inhabited for several thousand years. In the Andaman Islands, the various Andamanese people maintained their separated existence through the vast majority of this time, diversifying into distinct linguistic, cultural and territorial groups. Administratively, the Union Territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands has three revenue Districts. Port Blair- the capital and gateway to the islands lies in South Andaman Island and falls under South Andaman District. The latest North & Middle Andaman District with Mayabunder as headquarters lies separated from South Andaman District by a creek. Car Nicobar is the District Headquarter of Nicobar District.
Andaman and Nicobar Administration jobs are available for the following posts: Chief Surveyor, Surveyor.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in degree in Marine Engineering or A basic degree in Naval Architecture, Marine/Mechanical/Electrical Engineer + A basic degree in Naval Architecture for a great career at Andaman and Nicobar Administration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 15 vacancies in total. Welder: 15 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Welder?
The Payscale is as follows Welder: INR19000,
When can I can apply for Welder job at Andaman & Nicobar Administration
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Andaman & Nicobar Administration, Port Blair
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th July, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Welder, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th July, 2020
- Raj Bhavan Goa Invites Application for 12 MTS, Photographer and Various Posts
- ICGEB Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- KAPL Invites Application for 22 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2021
- APVVP Invites Application for 453 Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NPCIL Invites Application for 50 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority of Goa Invites Application for 10 Physiotherapist and Various Posts
- State Bank Of India (SBI) Invites Application for 16 Engineer (Fire) Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) Invites Application for 3 Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jodhpur Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Invites Application for 465 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College & Hospital Alwar Invites Application for 81 Professor and Various Posts
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for Yoga Instructor Recruitment 2021