Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Horticulture Officers
-, Vijayawada, - Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 39 Posts
|APPSC Announced Job Notification For Horticulture Officers Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Horticulture Officers|
|Total Vacancy||39 Posts|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years as on 01/07/2021, as per G.O.Ms.No.52 GA (Ser-A)Dept., Dt.17.06.2020.|
|Salary||35120 - 87130(Per Month)|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||01 Nov, 2021|
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Horticulture Officer in A.P. Horticulture Service for a total of 39 vacancies in the scale of pay of Rs.35,120/- to 87,130/- from candidates within the age group of 18 – 42 years as on 01.07.2021.
1. Post Name: Horticulture Officer
2. No of Post: 39
3. Scale of pay of Rs.35,120/- to 87,130/-
i. He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him/her unfit for such service:, His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him/her for such service:,
ii. He /She should possess the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and
iii. He/ She is a citizen of India: Provided that no candidate other than a citizen of India may be appointed except with the previous sanction of the State Government and except in accordance with such conditions and restrictions as they may be laid down. Such sanction shall not be accorded unless the State Government are satisfied that sufficient number of citizens of India, who are qualified and suitable are not available.
5. Educational Qualifications:
Must possess Four year B.Sc. Degree/ B.Sc. (Hons) Degree in Horticulture of a recognized University in the State or any other University accredited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi.
6. NOTIFICATION NO.12 /2021, Dt. 28/09/2021
Educational Qualification: B.Sc
35120 - 87130(Per Month)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years as on 01/07/2021, as per G.O.Ms.No.52 GA (Ser-A)Dept., Dt.17.06.2020.
1. The selection to the post shall be on the basis of Written Examination in Computer Based Recruitment Test mode conducted by the Commission. The Dates of Written Examination will be announced separately
2. The candidates are required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep themselves updated about dates of written examinations are to be held. The examination would be in objective type and questions are to be answered on computer system. Instructions regarding computer based recruitment test are attached The medium of Examination will be English only.
3. The selection to this recruitment notification will be based on the Merit in the written Exam to be held as per the Scheme and Syllabus shown at Annexure - II. The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made on the basis of Written Examination
4. Appearance in all the papers of examination (computer based test) is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
5. The standard for the examination and the cut off marks for various categories for selection shall be fixed by the Commission. However the candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks to be short listed for selection against respective vacancies.
6. The minimum qualifying marks for the vacancies notified under different categories are as follows as per G.O.Ms.No.103, G.A. (Ser.A) Dept., dt.03.02.1967
a. Open competition & EWS: 40%
b. Backward Class: 35%
c. SCs, STs & PHs: 30%
7. Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the main examination if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission. In case there is tie in age, the person who possesses educational qualification at earlier date would be considered.
8. With regard to situation where there is deletion of questions, if any, from any paper, scaling (proportionate increase) would be done for that particular part of the paper to the maximum marks prescribed for the paper and the marks would be rounded off to 2 decimals to determine the merit of the candidate.
How to Apply:
1. The candidate shall apply online through Commission’s Website https://psc.ap.gov.in from 11/10/2021 to 02/11/2021 (Note: 01/11/2021 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night).
2. The applicant who desires to apply for the above post shall login the Commission’s Website, with his/her registered OTPR number.
3. In case the candidate is applying for the first time to the posts notified by A.P.P.S.C. he/she shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID.
4. A general Mock Test facility is available to the applicants on the Commission’s website to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. Applicant can visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website https://psc.ap.gov.in
5. The applicant is required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep himself / herself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The Commission’s website information is final for all correspondence. No individual correspondence by any means will be entertained under any circumstances.
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 39 vacancies in total. Horticulture Officers: 39 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Horticulture Officers, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Horticulture Officers: INR 35120 - 87130(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Horticulture Officers, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Vijayawada
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Horticulture Officers, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st November, 2021
- IIM Jammu Invites Application for Web Designer, Junior Engineer, More Vacancies
- IIM Udaipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 10 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Lab Technician cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre Port Blair Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Marketing Executive Recruitment 2021
- SPPU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Principal Career Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Biotechnology Research Center (GBRC) Invites Application for Scientist-D and Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- SFRI Jabalpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for IT Technician Recruitment 2021