APPSC Invites Application for Lecturer / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Lecturer/ Assistant Professor
Lecturer/ Assistant Professor
Opp: Indira Gandhi Municipal Complex, Vijayawada, 520010 Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|APPSC Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Lecturers/ Assistant Professors|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 – 42 years as on 01.07.2021.|
|Experience||1 - 7 years|
|Salary||35120 - 87130(Per Month)|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Oct, 2021|
1. Position: Lecturers/ Assistant Professors (Ayurveda)
2. Nof Posts: 03
3. Scale of Pay: Rs.35,120/ - 87,130/
4. Educational Qualifications:
(a) Must possess a Post Graduation Degree in Ayurveda awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or an Institution recognised by the UGC after having undergone regular study of not less than 3 years duration. Must be a permanent Registered Medical Practitioner within the meaning of the Law for the time being existing in the State.
(b) All the Teaching cadre posts i.e., Principal/Professor (PG)/ Professor/ Reader/ Asst. Professor/ Research Officer/ Asst. Research Officer / Senior Lecturer / Technical Assistant /Lecturer Shall be filled by those possessing Post Graduate Degree qualifications in the concerned subject/ Speciality, if candidates with P.G. Degree qualification in the concerned subject/Speciality are not available, candidates possessing near relative / equivalent allied subject/ speciality will be considered. If candidates with P.G. Degree qualifications are not available the candidates with Graduates qualification can be considered purely on Adhoc basis without conferring ant right or claim on the post and they shall be replaced as and when P.G. qualified candidates are found available in accordance with Rule 10(b) of A.P.State and Subordinate Service Rules.
(c) If the candidate with P.G. Qualification in Rachana Sharira is not available, then the candidate with P.G. Qualification in Shalya which is allied/ equivalent subject to Rachana Sharira will be considered.
(d) If the candidate with P.G. Qualification in Kriya Sharira is not available, then the candidate with P.G. Qualification in Ayurveda Samhita evam Siddhant or Kayachikitsa which is allied/ equivalent subject to Kriya Sharira will be considered.
(e) Must be a permanent Registered Medical practitioner within the meaning of the Law for the time being existing in the state.
Educational Qualification: MS/MD
35120 - 87130(Per Month)
Age Limit: 18 – 42 years as on 01.07.2021.
1. The selection to the post shall be on the basis of Written Examination in Computer Based Recruitment Test mode conducted by the Commission. The Dates of Written Examination will be announced separately.
2. The candidates are required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep themselves updated about dates of written examinations are to be held. The examination would be in objective type and questions are to be answered on computer system. Instructions regarding computer based recruitment test. The medium of Examination will be English only.
3. The selection to this recruitment notification will be based on the Merit in the written Exam to be held as per the Scheme and Syllabus. The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made on the basis of Written Examination.
4. Appearance in all the papers of examination (computer based test) is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
5. The standard for the examination and the cut off marks for various categories for selection shall be fixed by the Commission. However the candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks to be short listed for selection against respective vacancies. The minimum qualifying marks for the vacancies notified under different categories are as follows as per G.O.Ms.No.103, G.A. (Ser.A) Dept., dt.03.02.1967.
(i) Open competition & EWS 40%
(ii) Backward Class 35%
(iii) SCs, STs & PHs 30%
How to Apply:
1. The candidate shall apply online through Commission’s Website https://psc.ap.gov.in 07/10/2021 to 28/10/2021 (Note: 27/10/2021 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night).
2. The applicant who desires to apply for the above post shall login the Commission’s Website, with his/her registered OTPR number. In case the candidate is applying for the first time to the posts notified by A.P.P.S.C. he/she shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID.
3. STEP-I: The applicant who desires to apply for the post shall login the Commission’s Website with his/her registered OTPR number. Candidate applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to STEP-II.
4. STEP-II: The applicant has to Login the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by candidate. After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
5. STEP-III: After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data such as Local/Non Local status, white card details etc., which are also used to calculate the fee. Once all the data is filled appropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen. By clicking “OK” the applicant is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen.
6. STEP-IV: Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form. Applicant should provide the payment reference Id generated along with the other details required for filing the application form (other fields like OTPR ID and fees relaxations details will be prepopulated from the data submitted in the payment form for respective notification). The applicant should check the data displayed thoroughly and should fill the application specific fields like qualification details, examination centre etc., carefully and submit the application form. Once the application is submitted successfully then application receipt is generated. The applicant is requested to print and save the application receipt for future reference/correspondence.
7. STEP-V: In any case if the payment process is not submitted successfully, then the applicant should start the fresh payment process as mentioned in STEP-II.
8. STEP-VI: Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself. Fields which affect the name, fee and age relaxations are not enabled for corrections.
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Lecturer/ Assistant Professor: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Lecturer/ Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Lecturer/ Assistant Professor: INR 35120 - 87130(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Lecturer/ Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Opp: Indira Gandhi Municipal Complex, Vijayawada
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Lecturer/ Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th October, 2021
- Collector Office Sukma Invites Application for 207 Assistant Grade (III) Recruitment 2021
- National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Invites Application for Research Associate I Recruitment 2021
- Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited Invites Application for Manager Marketing Recruitment 2021
- Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited Invites Application for Receptionist Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Invites Application for Technical-cum-Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited Invites Application for Junior Steno Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University Invites Application for Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University Invites Application for Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2021