APPSC Invites Application for 24 Lecturer / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Lecturer/ Assistant Professor
Lecturer/ Assistant Professor
Opp: Indira Gandhi Municipal Complex, Vijayawada, 520010 Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 24 Posts
|APPSC Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Lecturers/ Assistant Professors|
|Total Vacancy||24 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 – 42 years as on 01.07.2021.|
|Salary||35120 - 87130(Per Month)|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Oct, 2021|
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Lecturers / Assistant Professors in Homoeo in Ayush Department for a total of 24 Fresh Vacancies in the scale of pay of Rs.35,120 - 87,130/- from candidates within the age group of 18 – 42 years as on 01.07.2021.
1. Name of the Post: Lecturers / Assistant Professors
2. No of Post: 24
3. Scale of pay of Rs.35,120 - 87,130/-
4. Educational Qualifications:
a) Must possess a Post Graduation Degree in Homoeopathy awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognised by the UGC or any statutory board of the State Government .
b) As per the Gazette of India No.67 , dated 08-03-2013, Para 6 & 6( A) in subjects namely Organon of Medicine, Homoeopathic Meteria Medica , Homoeopathic pharmacy, Repertory , the essential qualification is Post Graduate qualification in Homoeopathy preferably in the concerned subject.
i) The qualification shall be the one included in Second Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973. Prefernce shall be given to those candidates who holds experience of working as R.MO. and/or House Physicians in a Homoeopathic Hospital attached to a Homoeooathic Medical College permitted by Central Council/ Central Govt.
c) As per the Gazette of India No.67 , dated 08-03-2013, Para 7 & 7(A) in subjects namely Anatomy , Physiology, Pathology, Forensic Medicine and Taxicology , Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Practice Of Medicine and Community Medicine, the essential qualification is Post Graduate qualification in Homoeopathy.
i) The qualification shall be the one included in Second Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973. Prefernce shall be given to those candidates who holds experience of working as R.MO. and/or House Physicians in a Homoeopathic Hospital attached to a Homoeooathic Medical College permitted by Central Council/ Central Govt. OR
ii) “Post Graduate Medical Degree in concerned subject recognised by the Medical Council of India. Preference shall be given to those candidates who holds experience of working as R.M.O. and /or House Physicians in a Hospital attached to a Medical College permitted by Medical Council/Central Government.
d) Must be a permanent Registered Medical Practitioner within the meaning of the Law for the time being existing in the State.
Educational Qualification: MS/MD
35120 - 87130(Per Month)
Age Limit: 18 – 42 years as on 01.07.2021.
1. The selection to this recruitment notification will be based on the Merit in the written Exam to be held as per the Scheme and Syllabus shown at Annexure - II. The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made on the basis of Written Examination.
2. Appearance in all the papers of examination (computer based test) is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
3. The standard for the examination and the cut off marks for various categories for selection shall be fixed by the Commission. However the candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks to be short listed for selection against respective vacancies. The minimum qualifying marks for the vacancies notified under different categories are as follows as per G.O.Ms.No.103, G.A. (Ser.A) Dept., dt.03.02.1967. 1. Open competition & EWS 40% 2. Backward Class 35% 3. SCs, STs & PHs 30% N.B.: Mere securing of minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the candidate for being considered to the selection.
4. The claims of members of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Section and Women as the case may be, shall also be considered for the vacancies earmarked for open competition, which shall be filled on the basis of merit in the open competition. In respect of social reservations viz., Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, the vertical reservation will be applicable and the number of appointments reserved for that category shall in no way be affected during the period the reservation for that category is in force. In case of women, the horizontal reservation is applicable in terms of G.O.Ms.No.63, GA (SerD) Dept., dated: 17.04.2018.
5. In the event of Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for selection in the competitive examination conducted by the APPSC their selection shall be considered on the basis of rank with reference to their performance in the written competitive examination irrespective of the marks secured, as per G.O.Ms.No.631, G.A. (Ser.A) Dept., dt.05.09.1977.
6. Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the main examination if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission. In case there is tie in age, the person who possesses educational qualification at earlier date would be considered.
7. With regard to situation where there is deletion of questions, if any, from any paper, scaling (proportionate increase) would be done for that particular part of the paper to the maximum marks prescribed for the paper and the marks would be rounded off to 2 decimals to determine the merit of the candidate.
8. While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of Zones in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any Zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that Zone in particular or any Zone in general.
9. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
10. ANSWER KEY AND MARKS: Answer key would be published on the website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued.
How to Apply:
The candidate shall apply online through Commission’s Website https://psc.ap.gov.in from 07/10/2021 to 28/10/2021 (Note: 27/10/2021 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night).
STEP-I: The applicant who desires to apply for the post shall login the Commission’s Website with his/her registered OTPR number. Candidate applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to STEP-II.
STEP-II: The applicant has to Login the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by candidate. After Login, the applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
STEP-III: After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data such as Local/Non Local status, white card details etc., which are also used to calculate the fee. Once all the data is filled appropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen. By clicking “OK” the applicant is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen.
STEP-IV: Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form. Applicant should provide the payment reference Id generated along with the other details required for filing the application form (other fields like OTPR ID and fees relaxations details will be prepopulated from the data submitted in the payment form for respective notification).
a) The applicant should check the data displayed thoroughly and should fill the application specific fields like qualification details, examination centre etc., carefully and submit the application form. Once the application is submitted successfully then application receipt is generated. The applicant is requested to print and save the application receipt for future reference/correspondence.
STEP-V: In any case if the payment process is not submitted successfully, then the applicant should start the fresh payment process as mentioned in STEP-II.
STEP-VI: Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself. Fields which affect the name, fee and age relaxations are not enabled for corrections.
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 24 vacancies in total. Lecturer/ Assistant Professor: 24 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Lecturer/ Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Lecturer/ Assistant Professor: INR 35120 - 87130(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Lecturer/ Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Opp: Indira Gandhi Municipal Complex, Vijayawada
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Lecturer/ Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th October, 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist E Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Deshbandhu College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist C Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Rishikesh Invites Application for Project Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Invites Application for Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021