Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Director
New Government Offices Building 2nd Floor
M.G. Road(Bandhar Road)
Opp: Indira Gandhi Municipal Complex
., Vijayawada, 520010 Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts
|APPSC Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Director|
|Total Vacancy||6 Posts|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years as on 01/07/2021, as per G.O.Ms.No.52 GA (Ser-A)Dept., Dt.17.06.2020.|
|Salary||37100 - 91450(Per Month)|
|Posted on||02 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||12 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director in A.P. Survey & Land Records for a total of 06 Carry Forward vacancies in the scale of pay of Rs.37,100/- – 91,450/- from candidates within the age group of 18 - 42 years as on 01.07.2020.
1. Name of the post: Assistant Director
2. No of Post: 06
3. Scale of pay of Rs.37,100/- – 91,450/-
4. Educational Qualifications: Must Possess B.E.(Civil) or B.Tech.(Civil) Engineering Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification recognized by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
37100 - 91450(Per Month)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years as on 01/07/2021, as per G.O.Ms.No.52 GA (Ser-A)Dept., Dt.17.06.2020.
1. The selection to this recruitment notification will be based on the Merit in the written Exam to be held as per the Scheme and Syllabus shown at Annexure - II. The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made on the basis of Written Examination.
2. Appearance in all the papers of examination (computer based test) is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
3. The standard for the examination and the cut off marks for various categories for selection shall be fixed by the Commission. However the candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks to be short listed for selection against respective vacancies. The minimum qualifying marks for the vacancies notified under different categories are as follows as per G.O.Ms.No.103, G.A. (Ser.A) Dept., dt.03.02.1967. 1. Open competition & EWS 40% 2. Backward Class 35% 3. SCs, STs & PHs 30% N.B.: Mere securing of minimum qualifying marks does not confer any right to the candidate for being considered to the selection. 7
4. The claims of members of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Section and Women as the case may be, shall also be considered for the vacancies earmarked for open competition, which shall be filled on the basis of open competition. In respect of social reservations viz., Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, the vertical reservation will be applicable and the number of appointments reserved for that category shall in no way be affected during the period the reservation for that category is in force. In case of women, the horizontal reservation is applicable in terms of G.O.Ms.No.63, GA (Ser-D) Dept., dated: 17.04.2018.
5. In the event of Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe candidates not coming up for selection with the existing minimum prescribed for selection in the competitive examination conducted by the APPSC their selection shall be considered on the basis of rank with reference to their performance in the written competitive examination irrespective of the marks secured, as per G.O.Ms.No.631, G.A. (Ser.A) Dept., dt.05.09.1977.
6. Where the candidates get equal number of marks in the main examination if two or more candidates get equal total number of marks, those candidates shall be bracketed. Candidates within the same bracket shall then be ranked 1, 2, 3 etc., according to age i.e., oldest being considered for admission. In case there is tie in age, the person who possesses educational qualification at earlier date would be considered.
7. With regard to situation where there is deletion of questions, if any, from any paper, scaling (proportionate increase) would be done for that particular part of the paper to the maximum marks prescribed for the paper and the marks would be rounded off to 2 decimals to determine the merit of the candidate.
8. While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of multi zones etc., in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any multi zone for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that multi zone in general.
9. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate medical classification, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
10. Answer Key And Marks: Answer key would be published on the website. No separate memorandum of marks would be issued.
How to Apply:
The candidate shall apply online through Commission’s Website https://psc.ap.gov.in from 22/10/2021 to 12/11/2021 (Note:11/11/2021 is the last date for payment of fee up to 11:59 mid night).
STEP-I: Candidate applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to STEP-II (If candidates have already registered and have the OTPR ID, number then he/she can proceed to STEP-II.)
STEP-II: The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the password set by candidate. After login, the applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
STEP-III: After checking all the data and ensuring that the data is correct the applicant has to fill application specific data such as Local/Non Local status, white card details etc., which are also used to calculate the fee. Once all the data is filled appropriately, the applicant has to submit the payment form. On successful submission, the payment reference ID is generated and is displayed on the screen. By clicking “OK” the applicant is shown the various payment options where he/she can select any one among them and complete the payment process as given on the screen.
STEP-IV: Once the payment is successful, payment reference ID is generated. Candidates can note the payment reference ID for future correspondence. Thereafter the applicant is directed to the application form. Applicant should provide the payment reference Id generated along with the other details required for filing the application form (other fields like OTPR ID and fees relaxations details will be pre-populated from the data submitted in the payment form for respective notification).
a) The applicant should check the data displayed thoroughly and should fill the application specific fields like qualification details, examination centre etc., carefully and submit the application form. Once the application is submitted successfully then application receipt is generated. The applicant is requested to print and save the application receipt for future reference/correspondence.
STEP-V: In any case if the payment process is not submitted successfully, then the applicant should start the fresh payment process as mentioned in STEP-II.
STEP-VI: Once the application is submitted successfully, correction in application form will be enabled. The corrections can be made in the application form itself. Fields which affect the name, fee and age relaxations are not enabled for corrections.
Published on: 02 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. Assistant Director: 6 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Director: INR 37100 - 91450(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in APPSC Office New Government Offices Building 2nd Floor M.G. Road(Bandhar Road) Opp: Indira Gandhi Municipal Complex . ., Vijayawada
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th November, 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021
- NIT Srinagar Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
- SGPGIMS Invites Application for Research Associate-III Recruitment 2021
- Kamdhenu University Gandhinagar Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Kamdhenu University Gandhinagar Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- SGPGIMS Invites Application for Radiology Technician Recruitment 2021