Govt Anna University Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Anna University Recruitment 2021-2022 annauniv.edu Jobs. Latest Job: Anna University Invites Application for JRF, Analyst, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021.
Anna University was established on 4th September 1978. Anna University recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Teaching Fellow, Project Associate, Professional Assistance, Clerical Assistance, Research Fellow, Non teaching jobs, Branch Manager, Visiting Faculty, Research Fellowship. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in relevant branch, Ph.D. degree, Master degree and M.Phil./NET/SLET, ME (Mech. and Allied Branches), B.E. (Mech. and Allied Branches), Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, B.Sc / BA/B.Com, MCA/PGDCA/BE (ECE)/B.Tech, 10+2, ME/M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering /Software Engineering / Information Technology, Ph.D. (full time), for a great career at Anna University.
Anna University Invites Application for 65 Teaching Fellow Recruitment 2020
invites applications for recruitment of Teaching Fellow
Anna University, Chennai, 600025 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 65 Posts
Educational Qualification: B.E.M.E.Ph.D., M.Tech., B.Sc.M.Sc..
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copy of degree and all other necessary certificates should be submitted at the following address in person or by post on or before 27.08.2020, 5.00 p.m. to
College of Engineering, Guindy Campus,
Chennai - 600 025.
Published on: 14th August 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Anna University Recruitment for following posts:
About Anna University Recruitment
About Anna University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 65 vacancies in total. Teaching Fellow: 65 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Teaching Fellow?
The Payscale is as follows Teaching Fellow: INR25000,
When can I can apply for Teaching Fellow job at Anna University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Anna University, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th August, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Teaching Fellow, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th August, 2020
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) Invites Application for 86 Medical Executive Recruitment 2021
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Beed (KVK Beed) Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 88 Specialist, GDMO Recruitment 2021
- MIDHANI Invites Application for 6 Technician, Operator, Operative Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- IHM Bhopal Invites Application for 8 Teaching Associate and Various Posts
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for Financial Adviser Recruitment 2021
- FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd (FAGMIL) Invites Application for 3 Consultant Recruitment 2021
- CIFNET Kochi Invites Application for Instructor (Electronics) Recruitment 2021
- National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) Invites Application for Scientist, Technical Officer, Section Officer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) Invites Application for 2 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Amethi Invites Application for 15 TGT, Art Master and Various Posts