Govt Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
ARIES Recruitment 2021-2022 aries.res.in Jobs. Latest Job: ARIES Invites Application for Electrician, Helper and Various Posts.
Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2019
Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
Manora Peak, Nainital, 263001 Uttarakhand
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Master of Science (M.Sc.) with first division in Physics, passed not latter than 2015. Preference will be given to the NET/GATE qualified candidates.
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not more than 28 years on 19th August 2019.
How to Apply:
Application along with the complete CV (including contact details, phone number, email and postal address), brief write up of your research interests should e-mail to Dr. Haritma Gaur, ([email protected]) latest by 19th August 2019. The selection of candidates will be based on the Personal Interview, which is expected in the second week of September 2019. Final decision will be taken as per ARIES norms and input from the panel members.
Published on: 25th July 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences Recruitment
About Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences
Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES) is a leading research institute in Nainital, Uttarakhand which specializes in Astronomy, Astrophysics, and Atmospheric Sciences. An autonomous body under the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India, the institute is situated at Manora Peak.
The institute was started on 20 April 1954 under the supervision of Dr.A.N.Singh as Uttar Pradesh State Observatory (UPSO) in the premises of the Govt. Sanskrit College, presently known as Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. With the creation of the State of Uttarakhand on 9 Nov 2000, and because of its geographical location within the boundaries of Uttarakhand, UPSO came under the administrative control of the new government and was re-christened as the State Observatory (SO). Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES) was its new name when it came under the Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. of India as an autonomous body on 22 March 2004.
Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist, Information Scientist, Engineering Assistant, Personal Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Consultant (Finance & Accounts).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Physics/Astrophysics/Atmospheric Science, Master of Library & Information Science, Diploma of 3 years duration in Electrical Engineering, Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Arts/Commerce + Speed in shorthand @ 80 in English or Hindi + Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer, 12th class pass + typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi + Graduate in any discipline for a great career at Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR25000,
When can I can apply for Research Assistant job at Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Manora Peak, Nainital
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 19th August, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 19th August, 2019
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) Invites Application for 86 Medical Executive Recruitment 2021
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Beed (KVK Beed) Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 88 Specialist, GDMO Recruitment 2021
- MIDHANI Invites Application for 6 Technician, Operator, Operative Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- IHM Bhopal Invites Application for 8 Teaching Associate and Various Posts
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for Financial Adviser Recruitment 2021
- FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd (FAGMIL) Invites Application for 3 Consultant Recruitment 2021
- CIFNET Kochi Invites Application for Instructor (Electronics) Recruitment 2021
- National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) Invites Application for Scientist, Technical Officer, Section Officer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) Invites Application for 2 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Amethi Invites Application for 15 TGT, Art Master and Various Posts