Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) Invites Application for 150 Short Service Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2019
Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS)
invites applications for recruitment of Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officer)
Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officer)
Number of Vacancy: 150 Posts
Educational Qualification: The applicant must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate Degree/Diploma holders recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE may also apply.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: The candidate must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2019.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) Payable online only.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/
Published on: 18th June 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer - ( 300 Posts) Posts||16th August 2020||M Block, New Delhi|
|Staff Captain - ( 3 Posts) Posts||14th November 2019||'M' Block, New Delhi|
|Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officer) - ( 150 Posts) Posts||21st July 2019||M Block, New Delhi|
About Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment
About Armed Forces Medical Services
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 150 vacancies in total. Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officer): 150 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officer)?
The Payscale is as follows Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officer): INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officer) job at Armed Forces Medical Services
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in M Block, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st July, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Short Service Commissioned Officer (SSC Officer), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st July, 2019
- WAPCOS Limited Invites Application for 5 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for 56 Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI) Invites Application for 16 Project Associate, JRF and Various Posts
- M S Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Invites Application for 6 Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Power Grid Corporation Of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for 20 Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) Invites Application for 33 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) Invites Application for 62 Ad-hoc Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Bank Of India (BOI) Invites Application for Office Assistant and Various Posts