Govt Assam Police Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Assam Police Recruitment 2021-2022 assampolice.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: Assam Police Invites Application for 36 Assistant Chemist, Assistant, Driver Recruitment 2020.
Assam Police Invites Application for 68 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: SLPRB/REC/SI(C)/APRO/2018/63
invites applications for recruitment of Sub Inspector of Police
Sub Inspector of Police
Ulubari, Guwahati, 781007 Assam
Number of Vacancy: 68 Posts
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. (Electronics Science/ IT/ Computer Science) (10+2+3 duration) or 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, or Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years work experience in the field of Electronics, Telecom, IT or allied environment. or 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, or Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent and 2 years additional course/courses in Telecommunication /IT /Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent.
14000-49000 + Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
Age Limit: Candidate should not be more than 24 years and less than 20 years of age as on 1st January 2019. (Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-1999 and on or after 01-01-1995).
Selection Procedure: Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respects will be called for a written test. The date and venue (s) of the written test will be intimated in due course. The Chairman reserves the right to change the venue (s) of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. Before entering the examination centre, biometrics of each candidate will be done.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online through Assam Police / SLPRB website (police.assam.gov.in / slprbassam.in). No other forms of application will be entertained.
Published on: 6th February 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Assam Police Recruitment for following posts:
About Assam Police Recruitment
About Assam Police
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 68 vacancies in total. Sub Inspector of Police: 68 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Sub Inspector of Police?
The Payscale is as follows Sub Inspector of Police: INR14000,
When can I can apply for Sub Inspector of Police job at Assam Police
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ulubari, Guwahati
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th February, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Sub Inspector of Police, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th February, 2019
- NIT Goa Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- IIT Indore Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for 15 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- BIT Mesra Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for JRF, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Mizoram University (MZU) Invites Application for 18 MTS, LDC and Various Posts
- Mizoram University (MZU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU) Invites Application for 6 Computer Operator and Various Posts
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Raman Research Institute Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021