Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Invites Application for 45 Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
Jawahar Nagar, Guwahati, 781022 Kamrup
Number of Vacancy: 45 Posts
|APSC Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||45 Posts|
|Age Limit||The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021|
|Salary||22000 - 97000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||02 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||03 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc
Skills / Eligibility
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam. 1. Name of the Post: Research Assistant in Planning Services under Transformation & Development Department. 2. No. of Posts: 45 (forty five) Nos. 3. Scale of Pay: - Pay scale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month) 4. Pay scale: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- 5. Grade Pay: Rs. 9400/- 6. Pay band: PB- 3 7. Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized University with either Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Social Work, Business Administration, Business Management, Geography or Commerce as one of the subjects. Preference shall be given to Honours Graduates. 8. No. 26PSC/DR-5/1/2021-2022 9. ADVT. NO. 07/2021
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
1. Name of the Post: Research Assistant in Planning Services under Transformation & Development Department.
2. No. of Posts: 45 (forty five) Nos.
3. Scale of Pay: - Pay scale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month)
4. Pay scale: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/-
5. Grade Pay: Rs. 9400/-
6. Pay band: PB- 3
7. Education Qualification:
Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized University with either Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Social Work, Business Administration, Business Management, Geography or Commerce as one of the subjects. Preference shall be given to Honours Graduates.
8. No. 26PSC/DR-5/1/2021-2022
9. ADVT. NO. 07/2021
22000 - 97000(Per Month)
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021
1. However, such candidates will be considered for selection to such post by general standard of merit.
2. The selection procedure will be notified later on followed by issuing corrigendum/addendum, if required.
3. The commission will decide the provision for selection in respect of any post/posts or service/services considering the status, cadre and grade or the number of applications received for the advertised post/ posts or service/ services
How to Apply:
1. Starting Date For Online Application : 04-10-2021
2. Closing Date For Online Application : 03-11-2021
3. Last Date For Payment Of Application Fee: 05-11-2021
4. Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
5. Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link and complete the user registration process by providing basic details.
6. Candidates Are Advised To Register With Valid And Active E-mail Address In The Online Application. Interview Schedule And Requirements With Regard To Copies Of Certifcates To Be Submitted In Respect Of Claims Made In The Online Application, Will Be Intimated To The Candidates Through The Website Of The Commission In Due Course Of Time.
7. After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
8. After login, applicants need to provide One Time Registration details such as Personal Information, Educational Qualification, Work Experience, Photo (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB and not older than 3 months) & Signature (Min size-20 KB & Max size-200 KB) and other required documents.
9. Once these details are submitted, applicants will be able to download the One Time Registration details. Then applicants can click on Home->Dashboard and see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’. Please note that One Time Registration details need to be provided only once.
10. The applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria and other relevant details carefully before applying for the advertisement. Mandatory fields in the online form are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
11. Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
12. Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified at the time of Personal Viva-Voce Interview.
13. Applicant should carefully fill all the information as asked in the application form and click on the declarations checkbox to enable the ‘Preview’ button before final submission.
Published on: 03 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Skills / Eligibility - Posts|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer - ( 13 Posts) Posts||28th May 2021||Khanapara, Guwahati|
|Soil Conservation Ranger - ( 14 Posts) Posts|
|Inspector of Statistics - ( 45 Posts) Posts||17th February 2021||Khanapara, Guwahati|
|Driver - ( 2 Posts) Posts||4th February 2021||Khanapara, Guwahati|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) - ( 87 Posts) Posts||18th January 2021||Khanapara, Guwahati|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical) - ( 19 Posts (Open-8, OBC/MOBC-5, SC-1, STP-2, STH-1, EWS-2)) Posts||7th January 2021||Khanapara, Guwahati|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) - ( 18 Posts) Posts||27th November 2020||Khanapara, Guwahati|
|Research Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||8th September 2020||Khanapara, Guwahati|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) - ( 222 Posts) Posts||24th July 2020||Khanapara, Guwahati|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) - ( 344 Posts) Posts|
|Assistant Architect - ( 11 Posts) Posts||24th July 2020|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) - ( 260 Posts) Posts||16th June 2020||Khanapara, Guwahati|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) - ( 307 Posts) Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th April 2020||Khanapara, Guwahati|
|Research Assistant - ( 39 Posts) Posts||27th January 2020||Khanapara, Guwahati|
|Child Development Project Officer - ( 73 Posts) Posts||9th September 2019||Khanapara, Guwahati|
|Assistant Programmer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th April 2019||Khanapara, Guwahati|
|Research Assistant - ( 9 Posts) Posts||8th February 2019||Jawaharnagar, Khanapara|
|Assistant Engineer - ( 33 Posts) Posts|
|Agricultural Development Officer - ( 115 Posts) Posts||8th February 2019|
|Assistant Engineer - ( 65 Posts) Posts||2nd February 2019||Jawaharnagar, Khanapara|
|Finance & Accounts Officer/ Treasury Officer - ( 34 Posts) Posts||24th August 2018||Jawaharnagar, Khanapara|
|Forest Rangers - ( 50 Posts) Posts||4th April 2018||Guwahati, Assam Last Date: 4th April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 50 Posts Educational Qualification: Applicant must possess Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering of any recognized University with at least in one of the following subjects:- i. Agriculture ii. Botany iii. Chemistry iv. Computer Applications/ Computer Science v. Engineering (Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical) vi. Environmental Science vii. Forestry viii. Geology ix. Horticulture x. Mathematics xi. Physics xii. Statistics xiii. Veterinary Science xiv. Zoology. Pay Scale: INR 22000-87000 + Grade Pay Rs.10300/- Age Limit: 21-43 years. Application Fee: Original Treasury Receipt for Rs.250/- (Rs 150/-for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates) as Application fee showing the name of the post and deptt. and also full Head of Account “ Non tax Revenue|
About Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Assam Public Service Commission
The composition of the Commission had undergone changes several times since its inception. Against the number of One Chairman and two Members in 1937-1951, it was one Chairman and two/three Members in 1951-1986, one Chairman and six Members in 1986-91, one Chairman and ten Members in 1991 and lastly, by an amendment of 2005, the strength of the Commission was fixed at seven consisting of one Chairman and six Members.
The Assam Public Service Commission was established on Ist April, 1937. The provisions in the Constitution ensures the Commission to deal with matter relating to the State Service and enable them to discharge their duties in a fair and impartial manner free from influence. The duties and functions of the Commission are: To recommend candidates for Direct Recruitment to the various services of the State Government; to advise the Govt. on all disciplinary matters affecting the person serving under the Government within the purview of the Commission; to advise the Government relating to the method of recruitment to Civil Services; to conduct Departmental examinations for Government services. Assam Public Service Commission recruitment offers great opportunities for several posts such as Fishery Extension Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Assistant Food Analyst, Research Assistant, Assistant Professors, Assistant Engineer (IT), Inspector of Boilers, Preservation Officer, Special Officer (Ahom Studies), Block Development Officer, Forest Ranger, Assam Civil Service, Assam Police Service, Labour Officer, Superintendent of Taxes, Superintendent of Excise, District Transport Officer, Inspector of Labour, Inspector of Taxes, Inspector of Excise, Principal, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Assistant Professors, Medical & Health Officer, Medical Officer (Ayurvedic), Agricultural Development Officer, Assistant Agricultural Officer, Lecturer in Graphics, District Malaria Officer, Superintendent, Registrar & Resident surgeon, Inspector of Factory, V.A.S (Veterinary). Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.F.Sc. Degree or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries), Diploma in the Civil engineering, M.Sc. in Chemistry or M.Sc. in Food & Drug; Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce; Master's Degree level in a relevant subject; M.Ch in Urology, Degree in IT, Degree in Mechanical or Production or Power Plan or Metallurgical Engineering; Graduate in Arts/Science preferably major in History/Chemistry, Post Graduate Degree in History, Graduate in any discipline, Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering, BE / B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in Engineering/Technology, BE Degree in Civil Engineering, BE Degree in concerned discipline, Master's Degree level in a relevant subject, MBBS, BAMS Degree, for a great career at Assam Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 45 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 45 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR 22000 - 97000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Assam Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jawahar Nagar, Guwahati
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd November, 2021
- ESIC Hospital Bareilly Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Water Resources Department Goa Invites Application for 190 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for DEO Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager / Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test A 2021
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital Kollam Invites Application for 11 Specialists Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Pune Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021