Bank of India (BOI) Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
Bank of India (BOI)
invites applications for recruitment of Faculty
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|Bank of India Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Job Locations||East Nimar, Burhanpur|
|Age Limit||Minimum 25 years and Maximum 63 years subject to physical fitness|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||02 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||08 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Age Limit: Minimum 25 years and Maximum 63 years subject to physical fitness
Written-Test: to assess General Knowledge and Computer capability. Please note that the written test will be conducted in English language only. Personal Interview; to assess communication skills, leadership quality, attitude, problem solving ability and ability to get along with the trainees' development approach. Demonstration/Presentation: to assess teaching skills and communication capacity.
2. Office Assistant: The selection of the candidate is based on performance in the written test and personal interview. Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Kindly note that the written test will be conducted in English language only.
3. Office Attendent: The selection ofthe candidate is based on performance in the interview. Decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
4. Watchman cum Gardener: The selection of the candidate is based on performance in the interview. Decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply:
1. The selected candidates shall be engaged on contract basis for a period of 2 years.
2. Renewal may be considered at Bank's sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules. Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
3. Application form with detailed notification is available on our website www.bankofindia.co.in under head "Career".
4. The duly completed application form should reach us at the above mentioned address in a closed cover by 422M. on or before 08-09-2021.
5. Candidate should preferably be a resident of the district where RSETI is located.
6. Please note that Bank of India reserves the right to cancel/postpone the advertisement/ selection process without any prior notice. *As per extant policy & guidelines.
Published on: 02 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bank of India Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Watchman cum Gardener - ( 6 Posts) Posts||08 September 2021||-, East Nimar|
|Faculty - ( 3 Posts) Posts||08 September 2021||-, East Nimar|
|Office Assistant - ( 6 Posts) Posts||08 September 2021||-, East Nimar|
|Office Attendant - ( 3 Posts) Posts||08 September 2021||-, Khargone|
|Attendant - ( 01 Posts) Posts||27th August 2021||Nagzirn, Ujjain|
|Office Assistant - ( 05 Posts) Posts||27th August 2021|
|Watchman cum Gardner - ( 2 Posts) Posts||30th June 2021||Subhash Road, Ratnagiri|
|Office Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||30th June 2021|
|Security Officer - ( 20 Posts) Posts||21st December 2020||Bandra (East), Mumbai|
|Officer (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream - ( 14 Posts) Posts||16th August 2020||Bandra (East), Mumbai|
|Faculty - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd August 2020||Mining Road, Kendujhar|
|Office Attendant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||3rd August 2020|
|Faculty Member - ( 3 Posts) Posts||30th May 2020||Post Box No.5 , Kolhapur|
|Attendant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th May 2020|
|Security Officer - ( 12 Posts) Posts||31st October 2018||Star House, Plot C-5|
|Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream - ( 158 Posts) Posts||5th May 2018||Anywhere in India, Anywhere in India Last Date: 5th May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 158 Posts Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks alongwith MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics. (Candidates appearing in the final year of examination of MBA/PGDBM/ PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from the Institute of repute (two/ three-year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science / Economics are eligible to apply|
About Bank of India Recruitment
About Bank of India
Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks.
Beginning with one office in Mumbai, with a paid-up capital of Rs.50 lakh and 50 employees, the Bank has made a rapid growth over the years and blossomed into a mighty institution with a strong national presence and sizable international operations. In business volume, the Bank occupies a premier position among the nationalised banks.
The Bank has over 5000 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. These branches are controlled through 59 Zonal Offices and 10 NBG Offices. There are 45 branches/ offices abroad which includes 23 own branches, 1 representative office and 4 Subsidaries(20 branches) and 1 joint venture.
The Bank came out with its maiden public issue in 1997 and follow on Qualified Institutions Placement in February 2008.
While firmly adhering to a policy of prudence and caution, the Bank has been in the forefront of introducing various innovative services and systems. Business has been conducted with the successful blend of traditional values and ethics and the most modern infrastructure. The Bank has been the first among the nationalised banks to establish a fully computerised branch and ATM facility at the Mahalaxmi Branch at Mumbai way back in 1989. The Bank is also a Founder Member of SWIFT in India. It pioneered the introduction of the Health Code System in 1982, for evaluating/ rating its credit portfolio.
Presently Bank has overseas presence in 18 foreign countries spread over 5 continents – with 45 offices including 4 Subsidiaries, 1 Representative Office and 1 Joint Venture, at key banking and financial centres viz., Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Paris, New York and DIFC Dubai.
Bank of India was founded in 1906 in Mumbai as a private bank. In 1969, it was nationalized along with 13 other banks in India. Bank of India has its headquarters at Mumbai. Bank of India now has over 4000 branches. Bank of India was the first Indian Bank to open a branch outside the country, at London, in 1946, and also the first to open a branch in Europe, Paris in 1974. Bank of India recruitment is conducted from time to time and is open for various posts. Youngsters can also apply based upon requirements and vacancies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Faculty: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Faculty: INR 20000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Bank of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, East Nimar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th September, 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Assistant Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant/ Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for Architectural Assistant / Planning Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ISI Kolkata Invites Application for Project Linked Person Recruitment 2021
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Invites Application for 15 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for 2 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- RITES Ltd Invites Application for 3 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Office Assistant, Finance Manager Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Senior Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021