Govt Bank Of India (BOI) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Bank Of India Recruitment 2021 bankofindia.co.in BOI Jobs. Latest Job: Bank of India Invites Application for FLCC Counselor Recruitment 2021.
Bank of India Invites Application for FLCC Counselor Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Bank of India
invites applications for recruitment of FLCC Counselor
Bank Of India, Mumbai South Zonal Office 70-80, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001.
Star House C 5 "G" Block Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (East) , Mumbai,400051 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Bank of India Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||FLCC Counselor|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||VRS with age not more than 64 years as on 30-09-2021|
|Experience||15 - 20 years|
|Posted on||11 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||21 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Appointment As Counselor Of Flc At Mumbai City (Mumbai South Zone
1. Post Name: FLCC Counsellor
2. Number of Post: 01
3. Eligibility/ Other Criteria: Graduate/Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University
4. Working Days: Weekly 06 Day (Except second and fourth Saturday of the month)
5. Monthly Remuneration: Rs.18,000/- *Conditions applied
6. Applications are invited on prescribed format from officer retired (on superannuation or VRS with age not more than 64 years as on 30-09-2021) Preferably having a background of RuraL Credit and branch exposure from Bank of India, RRBs sponsored by Bank of India & Public Sector Banks, for appointment as counselor for FLC, Mumbai City on contractual basis for providing free financial literacy/education and credit counseling to people in Mumbai City through face to face interaction as well as through other available means like email, mobile, fax etc.
Age Limit: VRS with age not more than 64 years as on 30-09-2021
fter preliminary examination of the application forms, eligible candidates will be called for written examination/interview. Please note that Bank of India reserves its rights to cancel the notification without any prior information.
How to Apply:
1. The prescribed forms, Eligibility norms and Terms of Employment will be available on banks website www.bankofindia.co.in from 09-11-2021. Filled in application supported by necessary documents must be submitted by 21-11- 2021 at the address given below :- Bank Of India, Mumbai South Zonal Office 70-80, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001. Ref.No. MSZ:LDMO:SPK:2021-22:
Published on: 11 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bank of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Bank of India Recruitment
About Bank of India
Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. The Bank was under private ownership and control till July 1969 when it was nationalised along with 13 other banks.
Beginning with one office in Mumbai, with a paid-up capital of Rs.50 lakh and 50 employees, the Bank has made a rapid growth over the years and blossomed into a mighty institution with a strong national presence and sizable international operations. In business volume, the Bank occupies a premier position among the nationalised banks.
The Bank has over 5000 branches in India spread over all states/ union territories including specialized branches. These branches are controlled through 59 Zonal Offices and 10 NBG Offices. There are 45 branches/ offices abroad which includes 23 own branches, 1 representative office and 4 Subsidaries(20 branches) and 1 joint venture.
The Bank came out with its maiden public issue in 1997 and follow on Qualified Institutions Placement in February 2008.
While firmly adhering to a policy of prudence and caution, the Bank has been in the forefront of introducing various innovative services and systems. Business has been conducted with the successful blend of traditional values and ethics and the most modern infrastructure. The Bank has been the first among the nationalised banks to establish a fully computerised branch and ATM facility at the Mahalaxmi Branch at Mumbai way back in 1989. The Bank is also a Founder Member of SWIFT in India. It pioneered the introduction of the Health Code System in 1982, for evaluating/ rating its credit portfolio.
Presently Bank has overseas presence in 18 foreign countries spread over 5 continents – with 45 offices including 4 Subsidiaries, 1 Representative Office and 1 Joint Venture, at key banking and financial centres viz., Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Paris, New York and DIFC Dubai.
Bank of India was founded in 1906 in Mumbai as a private bank. In 1969, it was nationalized along with 13 other banks in India. Bank of India has its headquarters at Mumbai. Bank of India now has over 4000 branches. Bank of India was the first Indian Bank to open a branch outside the country, at London, in 1946, and also the first to open a branch in Europe, Paris in 1974. Bank of India recruitment is conducted from time to time and is open for various posts. Youngsters can also apply based upon requirements and vacancies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. FLCC Counselor: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for FLCC Counselor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows FLCC Counselor: INR 18000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for FLCC Counselor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Bank of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Star House C 5 "G" Block Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra (East) , Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for FLCC Counselor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st November, 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Jammu (IIM Jammu) Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad) Invites Application for 3 Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad) Invites Application for 8 Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad Invites Application for 4 Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for 5 Craftsman Recruitment 2021
- 1 Signal Training Centre Invites Application for 7 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- Composite Regional Centre Nagpur (CRC Nagpur) Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021