Bank of Baroda was established on 20th July 1908. Its Headquarters is located in Vadodara, Baroda. Bank of Baroda offers a range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers. IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company is a jv (joint venture) between Bank of Baroda and fellow Indian state-owned bank Andhra Bank, and UK's financial and investment company Legal & General. Bank of Baroda and Manipal University have established the Baroda Manipal School of Banking, which offers a Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) from Manipal University. Bank of Baroda recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Probationary Officers, Specialist Officers, Part Time Medical Consultant, Specialist Officers, Clerk, Chief Manager (Finance) - Chartered Accountant, Medical Consultant, Manager (Technical) - (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Civil), Manager (Finance) - Credit, Manager (Finance) - SME, Manager (Treasury Operations), Manager (Planning), Manager (Risk Management), Civil Engineers, Architects, Security Officers, Official Language Officers (Hindi Officers). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in any discipline, MD in General Medicine, Graduate being an Associate/ Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, for a great career at Bank of Baroda.
Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Invites Application for 4 Chief Manager Recruitment 2020
Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
invites applications for recruitment of Chief Manager
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
Educational Qualification: 4 year full time engineering/technology degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics OR MCA/M.SC(IT)/M.Sc (Computer Science) Other than the above the candidate must possess Certification in CISA/CISM/CISSP/CSX *The Institute should be recognized by Govt./Govt. bodies/AICTE/UGC. For this purpose PartTime/Correspondence courses shall not be considered
50030-59170/- Per Month
Age Limit: 32-40 years.
Application Fee: SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) Rs.100/- plus taxes. GEN/ OBC /EWS Rs.600/- plus taxes
Selection Procedure: The selection process may comprise online test, psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): https://www.bankofbaroda.in/career-detail.htm#tab-18
Published on: 16th June 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bank of Baroda Recruitment for following posts:
About Bank of Baroda Recruitment
About Bank of Baroda
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Chief Manager: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Chief Manager?
The Payscale is as follows Chief Manager: INR50030,
When can I can apply for Chief Manager job at Bank of Baroda
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Fort, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th July, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Chief Manager, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th July, 2020
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Varanasi (HBCH Varanasi) Invites Application for 64 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Raj Bhavan Goa Invites Application for 12 MTS, Photographer and Various Posts
- ICGEB Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- KAPL Invites Application for 22 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2021
- APVVP Invites Application for 453 Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NPCIL Invites Application for 50 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority of Goa Invites Application for 10 Physiotherapist and Various Posts
- State Bank Of India (SBI) Invites Application for 16 Engineer (Fire) Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) Invites Application for 3 Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jodhpur Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Invites Application for 465 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College & Hospital Alwar Invites Application for 81 Professor and Various Posts