Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Bank of Baroda
invites applications for recruitment of Business Correspondent Supervisor
Business Correspondent Supervisor
Bank of Baroda, Regional Office, Bikaner Region, 1st Floor, Gulab Heights, Opposite Aakashvani, Jaipur Road, Bikaner - 334001
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|Education Requirement||B.Tech/B.E,M.Sc,MBA/PGDM,MCA,Retired Staff|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||For Retired Bank Employees: The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years, For Young Candidates: The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.|
|Experience||3 - 20 years|
|Posted on||30 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, MCA, Retired Staff
Age Limit: For Retired Bank Employees: The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years, For Young Candidates: The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
1. Shortlist them for interview process. The Regional Office will sent intimation to the short listed candidates through e-mail and hard copy giving details about the date, time and venue of the interview.
2. The BC Supervisor will be engaged by concerned Regional Offices for monitoring the performance of field BCs. The application form should be submitted in hard copies to the concerned Regional Office either through speed post/registered post/courier or in person.
3. The Regional Office will thoroughly scrutinize the application forms received and based on the eligibility the candidates' will be shortlisted for interview process.
4. The Regional Office will sent intimation to the short listed candidates through e- mail and hard copy giving details about the date, time and venue of the interview.
5. Based on the performance of the shortlisted candidates in the interview process the final candidates will be intimated within 15 days from the date of interview.
6. The interested candidate/s have to report to the Regional Office on a pre- determined date (as mentioned in the intimation letter) with all the required documents (both original and photo copy) for verification. Bank will verify all the criteria as mentioned in Point No.1, Point No.2 & Point No.3 at the time of engagement.
7. The selected candidates have to finally execute an agreement with the Bank for a period 12 months before commencing their roles & responsibilities. The agreement will be signed by selected BC supervisors and bank official. The Regional office will decide the place where the BC Supervisors will be stationed.
How to Apply:
The application form should be submitted in hard copies to the above mentioned address either through speed post/registered post/courier or in person. The last date/time of submission of duly filled application is 18.09.2021/ by 5.00 PM. Applications received after last date and time shall be summarily rejected. The Regional Office will thoroughly scrutinize the application forms and based on the eligibility of the candidates' Bank reserves the right to reject any/all the applications/offers at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever in the interest of bank.
Published on: 30 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bank of Baroda Recruitment for following posts:
About Bank of Baroda Recruitment
About Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda is an Indian nationalised banking and financial services company. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is the fourth largest nationalised bank in India, with 132 million customers, a total business of US$218 billion, and a global presence of 100 overseas offices.
Bank of Baroda was established on 20th July 1908. Its Headquarters is located in Vadodara, Baroda. Bank of Baroda offers a range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers. IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company is a jv (joint venture) between Bank of Baroda and fellow Indian state-owned bank Andhra Bank, and UK's financial and investment company Legal & General. Bank of Baroda and Manipal University have established the Baroda Manipal School of Banking, which offers a Postgraduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) from Manipal University. Bank of Baroda recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Probationary Officers, Specialist Officers, Part Time Medical Consultant, Specialist Officers, Clerk, Chief Manager (Finance) - Chartered Accountant, Medical Consultant, Manager (Technical) - (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Civil), Manager (Finance) - Credit, Manager (Finance) - SME, Manager (Treasury Operations), Manager (Planning), Manager (Risk Management), Civil Engineers, Architects, Security Officers, Official Language Officers (Hindi Officers). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in any discipline, MD in General Medicine, Graduate being an Associate/ Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, for a great career at Bank of Baroda.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Business Correspondent Supervisor: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Business Correspondent Supervisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Business Correspondent Supervisor: INR 15000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Business Correspondent Supervisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Bank of Baroda
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jaipur Road, Bikaner
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Business Correspondent Supervisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th September, 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Assistant Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant/ Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for Architectural Assistant / Planning Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ISI Kolkata Invites Application for Project Linked Person Recruitment 2021
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Invites Application for 15 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for 2 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- RITES Ltd Invites Application for 3 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Office Assistant, Finance Manager Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Senior Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021